Thursday, May 20, 2021

Hydro-Turf HT892PSA Ride Mats

Hydro-Turf HT892PSA Ride Mats


Hydro-Turf HT892PSA Ride Mats

Buy Hydro-Turf HT892PSA Ride Mats: Helmets - ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases

I was nervous about this purchase as the site said it will not fit my bike. But if it fits the Road Glide Special and the CVO Road Glide it must fit the same year Road Glide Ultra FLTRU. I'm here to say YES IT DOES FIT THE ULTRA FLTRU. Look great and I will enjoy this as I'm sure my wife will when she is not riding her Can-Am and is riding behind me.
windvest delivers straight up!
almost eliminates wind noise, buffeting is now gone...
catches bugs like none other..
tint is enough to define the windshield and the fairing
light enough to look through when its dark!
my third on three bikes!
simply the best!
This windshield was the perfect upgrade for my road glide. It blocks the wind and debris completely. At 75 mph I can hear the radio clearly at half to two thirds volume.
I am now happy to ride as this windshield does its job of reducing the amount of wind I get behind my husband..
Wish I had bought this a year ago, no wind buffeting my helmet and I can hear the stereo.


Price: US $84.87
Rating: 5 / 5.0 from 9 Reviews

Get it Now

Specification

Hydro-Turf Ride Mats


Description

Hydro-Turf Ride Mats


Just as advertised. Would gladly order from again.


Product information

Technical Details

ManufacturerHydro-Turf
BrandHydro-Turf
Item Weight2 pounds
Product Dimensions33 x 13 x 1.5 inches
Manufacturer Part NumberHT892PSA

Additional Information

ASINB011J6QTGC
Date First AvailableJuly 13, 2015

Warranty & Support

Product Warranty:For warranty information about this product, please click here

Feedback

Would you like totell us about a lower price?

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment