Thursday, April 22, 2021

TORC Unisex-Adult Half-Size Style T5 Fiberglass Motorcycle Helmet (Matte Black Chrome, LARGE)

TORC Unisex-Adult Half-Size Style T5 Fiberglass Motorcycle Helmet (Matte Black Chrome, LARGE)

: TORC Unisex-Adult Half-Size Style T5 Fiberglass Motorcycle Helmet (Matte Black Chrome, LARGE): Automotive

So got this helmet and was very impressed. This is one of the nicest looking half helmets I have ever seen. Very very comfortable for a half helmet. All the nice add ons like a chin pad and a nice button to keep strap from flapping around. Frankly this helmet looks like it should cost over 2 hundred bucks!!
Now, if your looking for a novelty low non mushroom head half helmet look elsewhere! There will never ever be a dot half helmet that has NO mushroom head; however, I will say this helmet does sit pretty low on your head. For the price.....frankly.....I can’t find better.
Perfect fit... super fast shipping! Thanks for a great deal. I have owned more than a few helmets. I have a rather large head... so wearing a half helmet can look a little funny... the low profile of the T5 looks pretty good!
I love everything about this helmet. It's classy it's tough and have a great fit for me anyway. I am right in between an XL and XXL, go for the XXL
I like the helmet, I have no issues with it. My issue is with customer service. The helmet is too small, requested a refund and have yet to get any form of a response from anyone.
Perfect fit

Price: US $111.06
Rating: 3.8 / 5.0 from 13 Reviews

Get it Now

Specification

Fiberglass composite shell: minimized the weight and increased protect effectiveness
Ultra-low profile design, Available in 3XL size, Multi-Density EPS
Detachable peak visor included premium faux suede liner, Removable & Washable liner
Padded chin strap with D-Ring closure
Certified DOT

Description

Size:Large | Color:Matte Black Chrome

TORC The all new T5 is reinventing the standard in the half shell style and function with its ultra low profile shell allowing it to sit low on your head. This is what you have learned to expect from the TORC line with its new premium faux suede liner.

Good quality.

Product information

Size:Large | Color:Matte Black Chrome

Technical Details

ManufacturerTORC
BrandTORC
ModelT5
Item Weight3 pounds
Package Dimensions12.5 x 9.75 x 7.25 inches
Item model numberT515CHR24
Manufacturer Part NumberT515CHR24
Cover IncludedHelmet