Tuesday, January 12, 2021

AFX Liner for FX-17Y Youth Helmet - Multi - Md 0134-0815

AFX Liner for FX-17Y Youth Helmet - Multi - Md 0134-0815


AFX Liner for FX-17Y Youth Helmet - Multi - Md 0134-0815

Buy AFX Liner for FX-17Y Youth Helmet - Multi - Md 0134-0815: Helmet Liners - ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases

The best thing and the only feature I really have to comment on about this product is the hooks do not have the "Dipped rubber" tip covers that pop off on other bungees and scratch the blood out of you. The hooks are strong, the bungee does not feel like the cheap kind and it seems pretty rugged for a long solid use. I think this is the best of the types of bungee nets like this that you can find. I would buy this again, the construction is well done. So far it's working out fine for me.
Great product fast shipping!
No surprises. Does what it's supposed to do. I use it over a milkcrate on the back of my bike. Nothing's fallen out yet :)


Price: US $24.89
Rating: 4.6 / 5.0 from 3 Reviews

Get it Now

Specification

AFX Helmet Liner FX17Y Multi M Medium 0134-0815


Description

  • Multi
  • FX-17Y
  • Medium
  • Liner


So far it is doing its job and we are really happy with it! We have bought both the small and the large sizes of these, for each of our bikes. They are definitely handy, allowing us to pack small initially, and add more items securely if needed. We are keeping an eye onto hooks for durability, so we make sure we don't horse them on super tight (a personal judgement call, I know), but so far they have performed well. Super happy with the convenience. Latest use is daily packing of Tourmaster weather-proof clothing on top off a fully packed tailbag. For ourselves, we can recommend these nets, both the large and the small.
I bought this along with my folding shopping cart and am very glad that I did. I usually do a major shopping run once a month at a discount market across town from where I live. I don't own a car so I take a bus to the market. I buy a lot of groceries for the month. Often, though my cart has a large capacity, I find that the bagged groceries exceed the capacity of the basket. To keep my purchases from spilling out on the way home I use this net to hold them in. I store the net in a cloth shopping bag (my city eliminated plastic bags several years ago) and do have to untangle it each time I use it. Still, the minute or two spent untangling the net is a small price to pay for getting all my groceries home safely. I consider this cargo net a great investment.
Well I chose this product because it was orange and matched my RZR SxS. I took this to hold down my tools and cooler on the rear of the vehicle. It went on a 3 day 300 plus mile trip through the national forest. At the end, almost all of the hooks broke. I have 2 left in tact. I just use the net for now with heavy duty metal hook/clamps I found to work better. The net I wish was thicker. It did hold up through LOTS of pounding, mud, water etc etc. So the net is good. But the clamps did not work for me. Yes, I was very hard on it, so it might be fine for everyday usage.


Product information

Technical Details

ManufacturerAFX
BrandAFX
Item Weight0.353 ounces
Is Discontinued By ManufacturerNo
Manufacturer Part Number0134-0815

Additional Information

ASINB00230LIHO
Best Sellers Rank#3,823,271 in Automotive (See Top 100 in Automotive)
#211 in Powersports Helmet Liners
Date First AvailableAugust 13, 2008

Warranty & Support

Product Warranty:For warranty information about this product, please click here

Feedback

Would you like totell us about a lower price?

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment