Thursday, June 17, 2021

Scorpion EXO-R2000 Aero Skirt Black

Scorpion EXO-R2000 Aero Skirt Black


Scorpion EXO-R2000 Aero Skirt Black

Buy Scorpion EXO-R2000 Aero Skirt Black: Helmets - ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases

does not connect to 3.55mm jack. Don’t buy. Not sure what the answer is but this is the worst
Perfect for allowing me to play music from my phone to my Can Am Spyder.
Bought this for my can am to make my iPhone work thru the speakers. It works perfectly.
It works great! The email about reviews prompted me to leave this and I could not help it! It was pretty funny! The product really works good and I am enjoying using it while riding my Can-Am!
It works well to input a signal TO the stereo, it DOES NOT take a signal from the stereo to the blue tooth transmitter.


Price: US $
Rating: 4.3 / 5.0 from 17 Reviews

Get it Now

Specification

Soft neoprene design blocks wind from your face for your Scorpion EXO-R2000 helmet


Description

Soft neoprene design blocks wind from your face for your Scorpion EXO-R2000 helmet


Works great as described
Excellent item works great with my mp4 player.
This stereo jack works great for my 2015 can am rt spyder


Product information

Technical Details

ManufacturerScorpion EXO
BrandScorpionEXO
Item Weight1.12 ounces
Is Discontinued By ManufacturerNo
Manufacturer Part Number52-529-03

Additional Information

ASINB00E0QG7YS
Best Sellers Rank#3,218,679 in Automotive (See Top 100 in Automotive)
#15,606 in Motorcycle & Powersports Helmets
Date First AvailableJuly 18, 2013

Warranty & Support

Product Warranty:For warranty information about this product, please click here

Feedback

Would you like totell us about a lower price?

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment