Friday, June 18, 2021

15-19 KAWASAKI EN650SA: Puig Touring Windscreen (DARK SMOKE)

15-19 KAWASAKI EN650SA: Puig Touring Windscreen (DARK SMOKE)


15-19 KAWASAKI EN650SA: Puig Touring Windscreen (DARK SMOKE)

: 15-19 KAWASAKI EN650SA: Puig Touring Windscreen (DARK SMOKE): Automotive

Great windshield, keeps most of the wind off of you besides the helmet but you can duck down a little and it's fine. Mounting is super easy. Took me like 5 minutes. This windshield is pretty sturdy and doesn't move much even when going 80 mph. I'd definitely recommend people to spend the extra money and get this one instead of the cheaper one.
This is a worthwhile upgrade for a Vulcan s. I have the cafe cowl as well though, and I think that I prefer it. With the cafe cowl, wind is directed at your chest. With this Puig, it seems to aim the wind directly into my face. Not an improvement.

Probably a good windscreen for people under like 5 ft 8 inches. If you're any taller, look elsewhere.
The windscreen is not bad, deflecting the wind over my chest, but on the helmet. For the US customers, you might need to pay extra importing fees (the main reason for the 4 stars).
Easy to install.
Good design.
Not big enough... it looks good but it is not what I was expecting. Before installing the windshield the wind was on my chest. Now it is on my head. It helped but it was not what I was expecting.
This was as easy as removing two bolts, installing two longer bolts and spacer which came with this. Perfect fit and looks gorgeous


Price: US $141.02
Rating: 4.2 / 5.0 from 31 Reviews

Get it Now

Specification


Description

WINDSCREEN NAKED NEW GEN TOURING DARK SMOKE


Looks promising but when my mechanic tried to put it on it wouldn’t fit between my fog light bar assembly, if u don’t have kawi fog lights then I guess it fits, I will either have to cut the bottom of it or return it
Easy to install. Perfect fit for my 2015 Kawasaki Vulcan S. It came with instructions, but I used my own allen wrenches. I absolutely love it.
Easy install nd what a help with the wind.
Bike looks even better now.
Honestly I had higher expectations for this windscreen considering it comes from a good company and it looks great unfortunately the turbulence and noise that are the direct result of this windshield are too much to bear and I had to remove it I really wanted it to be good unfortunately it is not.


Product information

Technical Details

ManufacturerPUIG
BrandPuig
Item Weight1.9 pounds
Package Dimensions20.75 x 17.24 x 4.84 inches
Item model number8164F
Is Discontinued By ManufacturerNo
Manufacturer Part Number8164F

4.2 out of 5 starsBest Sellers Rank#445,334 in Automotive (See Top 100 in Automotive)
#841 in Powersports Windshields
Date First AvailableMarch 20, 2017

Warranty & Support

Product Warranty:For warranty information about this product, please click here

Feedback

Would you like totell us about a lower price?

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment