Monday, May 31, 2021

SOLAS USA INC CONCORD IMPELLER SEA-DOO ST-CD-10/16

SOLAS USA INC CONCORD IMPELLER SEA-DOO ST-CD-10/16


SOLAS USA INC CONCORD IMPELLER SEA-DOO ST-CD-10/16

Buy SOLAS USA INC CONCORD IMPELLER SEA-DOO ST-CD-10/16: Helmets - ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases

Very easy to install. Had to replace my other set after I went down in the rain on my R6. Slid across two lanes of highway before coming to a not so soft stop against the metal guardrail. Even cracked my helmet from the blunt impact but was able to make it home anyway. Unfortunately the Graves frame sliders I had are no longer in production which is a shame because they did exactly what they were designed to do. Protected the fairings and the crush collar deformed taking all of the impact. Hopefully I don’t “need” to use this set but I feel more comfortable having them.
Supposed to be a good brand. Dropped bike and the bolt snapped off. Not too pleased.
Make sure they fit your plastics mine did on the left but not the right you would have to cut the plastics to use


Price: US $253.47
Rating: 4.4 / 5.0 from 10 Reviews

Get it Now

Specification

Limited Engine: ST-CD-1016
Compatible Brand: Fits Sea-doo
Displacement: 782 cc, 720 cc
Pump diameter: 155.5 mm
Stock Engine: ST-CD-1016


Description

SOLAS Solas Impellers Concord Sea-Doo ST-CD-10/16


I love this solution. I bought it to clean the windshield of my motorcycle, however, after using it I decided to clean the front faring. It does awesome on cleaning all the plastic on my bike. I haven't used another cleaner on the bike since I purchased this product.
You will throw rocks at Plexus after using this....
I love this cleaner. After using this product for a while, you will notice most, if not all your small scratches disappear. No hazing or residue left behind.


Product information

Technical Details

ManufacturerSOLAS
BrandSOLAS
Item Weight3.56 pounds
Item model numberImpeller
Manufacturer Part NumberST-CD-10/16

Additional Information

ASINB003CJFBZK
Best Sellers Rank#6,071,888 in Automotive (See Top 100 in Automotive)
#36,865 in Motorcycle & Powersports Helmets
Date First AvailableMarch 16, 2010

Warranty & Support

Product Warranty:For warranty information about this product, please click here

Feedback

Would you like totell us about a lower price?

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment