Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Pro Circuit 1151425K Ti-2 Silencer

Pro Circuit 1151425K Ti-2 Silencer


Pro Circuit 1151425K Ti-2 Silencer

Buy Pro Circuit 1151425K Ti-2 Silencer: Exhaust - ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases

Replaced 7 year old storage pack as it was becoming too worn out. Decided to add some comfort for passengers and assumed i would sacrifice a bit of storage space with this new QuadBoss Weekender Trunk, and I did, my old pack had a bit more room. My Kid passengers really enjoy the new seat. The storage space is pretty large though considering. I do think they could have designed a bit more efficiently to add some more space or maybe even some small compartments for smaller things. The storage space is really all one space with no dividers. At some point I will probably improvise some kind of divider system.

I took advice of others and added some weather stripping with some super glue. The seal isn't that bad alone, but my concern is driving through a storm with 4 wheeler on trailer, some rain may get in. I also added 2 lights with Velcro tape, will add pictures later.

Installation was pretty easy, except for when my 2 year old son threw one of the anchors into the bushes, if it wasn't for that, probably would have taken 15 min tops. There is no instruction for attaching the seat pad. I ran out of time and haven't had time to work on it yet, but i have taken a few rides with kids with the pad just sitting on the seat and it hasn't moved. Just from a quick look so far, the pad attachment design doesn't look very good, I'll probably add my own custom velcro system for that.

Edit: Forgot to mention, this was for my 2008 Honda Foreman - and attaching photo
It's a good choice if you want a lot of storage for a ATV with a tubular rack, but if you have a 2017 Polaris 450 HO like I do you need to modify your composite rack to get it to fit. Luckily I bought the steel tough rack Polaris sells as a accessory when I bought my new 450 and was able to mount this with the U-bolts otherwise it would have been complicated mounting this trunk.
The reason why I got this trunk is space for a one/two gallon gas can and tons of space for storage, so it meets my expectations as a storage trunk. I'm still wondering about the gas can strap durability though. I noticed they specify a one gallon can, but my two gallon gas can fits in the space.
My wife likes the comfortable seat for when we ride double too which is a plus, although I know riding double on a one up isn't a great idea it's still better with this trunk seat.
Review written on 8/21/18. I purchased this here on Amazon for $235.
Initial impression of the truck overall is good. The plastic feels thick and durable.
Seat and backrest are very comfortable, although we will see how long the fake leather fabric lasts as it feels a bit cheap. I will keep it clean and treat it with leather threatment.

Things I did to install it:
The u-bolts May come either stretched apart or bent it. Depending on your rack size you may need to bend them in like I did with plyers.
Make sure they fit over rack bar first then use that fitment to mark your holes with a marker. I used a white paint marker.
Set the trunk on the rack making sure the trunk seat isn’t too far worward that it impedes on your driving seat. My trunk is as far back as my rack allows without it hanging over the back. Mark your holes with marker and remove trunk to drill.

The seat back comes separated from trunk and must be screwed to trunk. There are holes in seat fabric that show the threads for these screws. My holes didn’t line up and I couldn’t see three of the threaded holes. I had to cut a bit of fabric away. I had some tape used for sealing RV roofs that input over cuts to help fabric from ripping away. See pictures.

Overall I like the trunk and gave it 4 stars for the needed adjustments that were needed.
So I received this today on 3/9/20 and installed it immediately. Getting it mounted was a little tricky on my 06 foreman 500 because the front U bolt mounts forced me to use a tape measure to find the proper placement due to the rack sitting so low. I was able to mark the rear mounts with the seat in place by dabbing the ends of the U bolts in white paint then pressing them against the seat with the U bolt straddling the rear rack bar. After drilling one hole in the wrong place for the front mount I removed the seat after getting the rear bolts drilled and measured from center to center of the desired bars and drilled new holes according to the measurements. Once it was mounted I took each of my children and my wife on a ride and at one point I sat on the seat while my wife drove down our bumpy driveway. The seat is extremely comfortable and very secure. The storage is abundant too. One thing to recommend... When hauling your atv to a riding location, pull the velcroed lower cushion off during transport or you'll risk losing it. Otherwise it's a great seat. Also consider buying the foot pegs that mount to the drivers foot rest. I will definitely be purchasing them since having that extra support for the passenger will make a huge difference.
I love this cargo case. Its so much better to have the compartments open up one side at at time. That way it doesn't push your passenger off the back. And the seat comes off with velcro so you can take it off when you trailer the wheelers someplace. The gas can holder is nice too and just makes me feel a bit more secure knowing that if I run out of gas I can put 1 more gallon in anytime. The best place to buy these 1 gal gas cans is at maverick by the way. super cheap and fits perfect. I wish the gas can just came with the box though.


Price: US $268.08
Rating: 4.5 / 5.0 from 156 Reviews

Get it Now

Specification

Optimum performance gains
Carbon Kevlar silencer body
Titanium tubing and end-cap
Double-walled aluminum mounting brackets


Description

The ti-2 shorty carbon Kevlar/titanium silencer is the latest piece of racing technology We offer and is guaranteed to be a favorite for most two-stroke riders.


A little large but fits great on my KQ 750 without overflowing too far on to the seat. It's very comfortable for my daughters and I like how I can strap a gas can or cooler on to the back. There is enough room in the compartment for a child's helmet but not for an adult's. I have foot straps on the way for them but there is already a much higher comfort level riding with them now with the seat to hold them in place.


Product information

Technical Details

ManufacturerPro Circuit
BrandPro Circuit
Item Weight1.55 pounds
Product Dimensions26.3 x 2.5 x 7.7 inches
Item model number1151425K
Manufacturer Part Number1151425K
Cover IncludedTi-2 Silencer
Vehicle Service TypeOff-Road Bike

Additional Information

ASINB00T6JIS00
Best Sellers Rank#1,112,738 in Automotive (See Top 100 in Automotive)
#2,754 in Powersports Exhaust Parts
Date First AvailableFebruary 4, 2015

Warranty & Support

Product Warranty:For warranty information about this product, please click here

Feedback

Would you like totell us about a lower price?

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment