Saturday, April 3, 2021

X-SEAT CRF450 09 BLK

X-SEAT CRF450 09 BLK


X-SEAT CRF450 09 BLK

Buy X-SEAT CRF450 09 BLK: Helmets - ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases

This is the second shield I have bought for this helmet. I'm glad I read the part number on the shield because the helmet model number is different. The first shield I bought was a dark tint. The shield that came on the helmet got scratched when the helmet dropped from my bike to the garage floor and landed on the shield.
Sorry I didn't write earlier, I thought I did, but I received my product as promised, packaging excellent, product great and shipping very expedient. Thank you again and God bless.
Good Shield good price fast shipping
Works great- east to install
Nice with no scratches


Price: US $209.18
Rating: 4.6 / 5.0 from 33 Reviews

Get it Now

Specification


Description

The Acerbis X-Seat sets a new benchmark for its revolutionary design and technical features. With its one piece construction, the X-Seat is widely used by motocross and enduro riders who seek its lightness, exceptional durability, comfort and optimal grip. Fully external plastic shell with anti-slip grip Internal expanded foam for maximum comfort Fully waterproof, the integrity of seat does not deteriorate after pressure washing or with the use of various solvents Anti-slip grip


Grateful to have found a replacement. Thanks.
Clear
Perfect fit. New and in execelent condition.


Product information

Technical Details

ManufacturerAcerbis
BrandAcerbis
Manufacturer Part Number2142060001
Vehicle Service TypeOff-Road Bike

Additional Information

ASINB0050CG0B6
Date First AvailableMay 11, 2011

Warranty & Support

Product Warranty:For warranty information about this product, please click here

Feedback

Would you like totell us about a lower price?

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment