Friday, March 26, 2021

Ariete MX Goggles 07 Line

Ariete MX Goggles 07 Line


Ariete MX Goggles 07 Line

Buy Ariete 12960-CAA MX Goggle 07 Line Colors Light Blue: Goggles - ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases

I was wearing this helmet when someone pulled out in front of me. I was traveling on my motorcycle at 50mph and hit the car. I flew over the hood of the car and was airborne for approx. 50 feet. I broke my pelvis in 10 places, broke various ribs, have a significant amount of road rash, and a broken collarbone. However I have minimal head injury. When I hit the ground the face mask part of the helmet came off and I have a small cut on my chin. My surgeon said no one survives this severe of a crash. But I know this helmet played a huge part in saving me.
Great helmet. Basically the half helmet is a mold of a Mitch helmet and the attachments are easy to snap into place. The face Sheila can be easily removed and replaced while wearing the helmet. The style is similar to a fighter pilot if that fighter pilot was a nighttime evil fighting ninja that rode wicked steel dragons to tear up the streets ridding the world of traffic contesting demons, so it’s pretty sweet looking. Looks like it’s hauling balls sitting still. Super comfortable and would be a great summertime/hot weather helmet. Comes with a clear shield for the previous mentioned nighttime ops. Totally versatile helmet with added bonus for making two wheeled space monkeys look like ninja astronauts who will be protected after smacking the lip and gettting so pitted.
So far, I am really enjoy this helmet! Same exact size (M) as my last helmet size. Have gotten lots of compliments on it, people think it looks badass and couldn't agree more. Plenty of airflow in the helmet to stay cool and the visor has not fogged up on my once. Probably will never right without the mask portion since (like many people say) it looks like you have a huge mushroom head.

Only have two minor complaints about it.

1. When putting the helmet on, my ears always get pushed down and I have to stuff my hand in my helmet (little tight) to pop my ears back upright. Didn't have this problem with my last helmet, but not a big deal and it is a quick fix for me.

2. The visor for your eyes almost needs you to pull down on both tabs with both hands to get it to slide down easily. Tried pulling the visor down with one hand multiple times and it is not the easiest since the visor resists a bit when only one side is being pulled down. But if you always keep the visor down then don't worry about this.

Besides these two slight drawbacks, this helmet is amazing and looks killer. Get ready for all those compliments!
First helmet I ever buy, my hat size is 7 3/8 I also measured my head with a tape measure to 22 1/2 inches, I ordered the large size, I was actually surprised by how well it fits and feels, its not too tight or too loose on my head, it feels nice and doesn't cause any discomfort to me as I am learning to ride my Harley, besides the fitment it looks great! been receiving compliment on how it goes well with my bike, I would recommend it
I really like this helmet. I was in the market for three quarters helmet and tried several before going with this one. The fit is very comfortable and after wearing a half helmet for the past 7 years, it's not as confined as I thought it would be. The overall quality is great. The flip down visor is perfect and the face shield is very comfortable. If you're use to wearing a full helmet that is DOT approved, this helmet may take some getting use to. It allows more air in and it is louder. However, compared to my half helmet, this thing is like sitting in a library. There is some noise but no where near the noise you get from a half helmet.

I originally purchased the Bell Rogue helmet but I just didn't like the fit. The size Large was a tiny bit too small and the XL was too big. The shield on the Rogue pushed right up against my nose which was a pain in the butt but this isn't a review on the Rogue. I just wanted to point out that I've tried other similar helmets and for me this one is much better. This helmet can be worn as a half helmet but it looks ridiculous. DO NOT buy this helmet to where as a half helmet because you will not be happy. I will definitely be holding on to this helmet. On top of the great quality and comfortable feel, it looks great on. My wife and sons went crazy when I put it on. I'm sure others find it cool too but I don't pay too much attention to peoples reaction when I'm riding.

Give it a shot and see if you like it.


Price: US $47.88
Rating: 5 / 5.0 from 1 Reviews

Get it Now

Specification

Anti-fog and anti-scratch treatment
Includes pins for roll-off or tear-off use
Tough and flexible frame in PUR, anti - UV lacquered  


Description

Frames are compatible with RC and Adrenaline accessories and spare partsStrong and durable frame in PURAnti-UV lacqueredClear lens in Lexan (cod. 12961-PCCH)Anti-fog and anti-scratch treatmentUV-A, UV-B, UV-C 100% radiation protectionThree-layer face foam - 1 technical foam layer with closed cells, 1 super-soft technical foam layer with open cells and 1 layer of hypo-allergenic pile in contact with the skinElastic strap with one anti-slip silicone beadProvided with pin to suit tear-off useSuitable for kids helmets (KIDS)


Pros..Great looking helmet (I think) when its all together and fit is perfect on me (I wear mostly shoei or icon helmets) shield visibility is good and you get a smoked as well as a clear one.

Cons..when the mouth/ bug guard and neck guard is off the helmet looks honestly goofy (I think)
The shield also doesn't seem to keep a tight seal after a while.also the mouth guard will allow water in if it rains it has no way to block out water as the vents are always open, lastly it has no room / pockets inside to add Bluetooth speakers for chatterboxs.

FYI (not a con)Note this is not a full face helmet and it's classified as a half helmet so don't think you will get the same protection as a full face in an accident.

Honestly I think it's a great helmet for around town.
My Absolute favorite Helmet I've Ever Owned This Helmet Makes My Days %100 better When I go to work and Run my Helmet skull cap Style during nice weather and Than Having to Ride Home In The rain or Cold Is no longer a Nightmare Great quality Way worth it
I have been searching and researching for a helmet with these features for quite some time. I was a little skeptical in purchasing it due to the rubber face mask and non-DOT approved neckband portion of the helmet. But this helmet fits true to its size and feels great. Also, living down south, while the face guard doesn't protect from an impact it does breathe well and it helps with keeping debris and bugs out of my face. The visor is also great in that it fits into a groove which reduces water or wind from getting in the helmet. This helmet also comes with a replaceable clear visor for night riding which I also like. Great WORK Scorpion!
Got package delivered several days early. I ordered one for both me and my wife. They fit as expected
using the chart provided. Love the design and the combinations available. People have said this helmet is
noisy but I usually ride with a beany, and a full fairing ,so not a problem.
Sweeeeeet


  • Department:Mens
  • Date First Available:November 17, 2009
  • Manufacturer:Ariete
  • ASIN:B084GG3ZD3

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment