Sunday, February 21, 2021

Leo Vince Midpipe for 16-20 Kawasaki ZX10R

Leo Vince Midpipe for 16-20 Kawasaki ZX10R


Leo Vince Midpipe for 16-20 Kawasaki ZX10R

Buy Leo Vince Midpipe for 16-20 Kawasaki ZX10R: Helmets - ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases

My bike was not on the list of recommended fits (2017 Triumph Street Twin) but I took a chance, & it fit fine. Been using it all year including a 2000 mile camping trip and all good. It doesn’t give the protection of a big shield but it gets the wind off my body. Wind hits right at top of my helmet ( I’m 5’8”) and I can look over it.
After much searching, found this windshield and read many reviews on-line. Pulled the trigger and purchased it. As you can see from the photos, this screen looks nice on the bike. Also, I can remove it under a minute if I decide I don't need it for a ride.

Wanted something a little larger than my Triumph screens for my long trips or during bad weather.

Shipping was fast too, a bonus.
Easy to install, fit perfectly on my Yamaha scr950. Awesome product and great price.
Awesome!! That’s all I can say. Love it. Super easy to install. Hardest part was peeling the double-sided tape.
Great wind screen. Easy install. Make sure you
Measure your handlebar diameter. Luckily I was changing out screens and already had to brackets installed. Works very well, very secure and still easy to adjust.


Price: US $198.49
Rating: 5 / 5.0 from 8 Reviews

Get it Now

Specification

Link Pipe Kits


Description

Leo Vince Link Pipe Kits 8081


Fits my Suzuki van van perfectly


Product information

Technical Details

ManufacturerLeo Vince
BrandLeo Vince Exhaust & Electronics
Item Weight5.4 pounds
Is Discontinued By ManufacturerNo
Manufacturer Part Number8081

Additional Information

ASINB07197ZDWR
Date First AvailableJune 10, 2016

Warranty & Support

Product Warranty:For warranty information about this product, please click here

Feedback

Would you like totell us about a lower price?

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment