Monday, January 11, 2021

Show Chrome Accessories 20-401 Clear Windshield,1 Pack

Show Chrome Accessories 20-401 Clear Windshield,1 Pack


Show Chrome Accessories 20-401 Clear Windshield,1 Pack

: Show Chrome Accessories 20-401 Clear Windshield,1 Pack: Automotive

While the protection is better than stock there is a reason why the stock windshield is not wider. The extended windshield that crosses the top of the mirrors forces the wind to wear a line into the black plastic. The photo's show where I've covered it with some black plastic electrical tape. The tape has a rough finish and is used to show where the wear is underneath. The tape shown is not good good and is only a temporary fix until I can get a better tape or covering. You can leave it alone but eventually a deeper line will get cut by the wind into the plastic. They need to provide some professional tape/covering for the wear. I'll try and update with better photo's and my fix.
I haven't driven the Spyder with this windshield yet to experience any difference since it is significantly taller, wider and has no vent holes like the OEM W/S. I purchased it to deflect the wind and bugs higher so my passenger has a more pleasant ride. Hopefully we will both benefit from the larger wind shadow created by this windshield.
Update:
I've now ridden with the windshield. I can now say that both of us felt less wind.
This windshield is installed on my 2017 F3T. Installation was simple, wind coverage is more than ample, buffeting on the rider is zero at any speed (I'm 6' with a 32" inseam and look just over the shield). It scratches more easily than more expensive shields but for the price, I'll work with that.
I purchased this windshield for my wife's 2019 Spyder F3-T. There is a distortion line across the top that impairs her vision. She is unable to sit up tall enough to see over it, and she has to slouch too far down to be comfortable to try and look under it. Furthermore, there are stress cracks appearing around the top mounting bolts. When I reached out to the vendor, they informed me that it was due to the fact that I followed the included instructions. I even sent them a photo of the instructions in which it states to put removable threadlocker on the bolts. However, they vendor offered nothing other than I shouldn't have put threadlocker. This was a complete waste of money.
Thank you so much, this is the perfect windshield for my F3 Limited. It was eating lots of wind with the factory windshield now I'm cursing comfortable. Thank you Thank you Thank you


Price: US $170.71
Rating: 4.4 / 5.0 from 42 Reviews

Get it Now

Specification

package height : 81.0 cm
package length : 15.0 cm
package width : 68.0 cm
Fit type: Vehicle Specific


Description

The Can Am F3 gets a true touring windshield from Show Chrome Accessories. Being touring riders, Show Chrome Accessories knows what it takes to deliver a comfortable touring pocket and they have done just that with their touring windshield for the Can Am F3. With this clear windshield an overall 9 1/2" wider than the stock windshield and 12 1/2" longer in total height, the F3 Tour/LTD gets an improved riding pocket behind the handlebars. For 2016 and newer Can Am F3T and Limited. Made in the USA.


The windshield fits my Spyder F3 perfectly, provides excellent protection and is optically perfect. What more can you ask? At a price significantly less than other options, its a great buy.
Love this windshield Best Buy for me fits and works perfect worth every penny thank you
Great windshield mounts easily on F3T or Limited can am Spyder, don’t worry about height of windshield, can be easily cut down for shorter riders
At less than half the price of a high Can Am windshield, this is a bargain. I have a 2018 Spyder F3 Limited. I use a full face helmet. I am 5' 8" tall. On my previous motorcycle I could ride with the outer face shield up until about 70 or 80 Kph. I could not do this on the Spyder. Too much wind buffeting to the face and eyes. At highway speeds, face shield down, there was a lot of wind noise in the helmet. With this windshield I can ride at highway speed with my face shield up. Absolutely no wind buffeting to the face and eyes. Almost zero helmet noise. The air behind this windshield is extremely calm. Much less wind on my hands.
Fit perfectly on my Can-Am Spyder F3 Limited, 2018, in replacement for the lower, standard windshield. Cut the wind, and rain at speed.
Makes a huge difference in comfort.


Product information

Technical Details

ManufacturerShow Chrome Accessories
BrandShow Chrome Accessories
Model20-401
Item Weight1 pounds
Product Dimensions30 x 30 x 10 inches
Item model number20-401
Is Discontinued By ManufacturerNo
ExteriorPainted
Manufacturer Part Number20-401
Cover IncludedWindshield^mounting hardware
Vehicle Service TypeStreet-cruiser-motorcycles

4.4 out of 5 starsBest Sellers Rank#435,095 in Automotive (See Top 100 in Automotive)
#813 in Powersports Windshields
Date First AvailableOctober 4, 2017

Warranty & Support

Product Warranty:For warranty information about this product, please click here

Feedback

Would you like totell us about a lower price?

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment