Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Emgo OEM Style Mirror - Right 2097281

Emgo OEM Style Mirror - Right 2097281


Emgo OEM Style Mirror - Right 2097281

Buy Emgo OEM Style Mirror - Right 2097281: Helmets - ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases

Great helmet, especially considering the price. Been using it for about 3 months now daily. Impressively quiet on the bottom, a little noisy from the top of the helmet. Great ventilation from the top, chin vent does almost nothing. Love the pin-lock visor, visor seals well and keeps water out. Helmet is relatively stable against buffeting and the low weight helps against fatigue. Eye-glass ready padding is great, very comfortable with glasses, and the bluetooth ready ear pockets provide ample space. Will not fit your standard clamp-on bluetooth units though. Surface mount or N-Com only. The size definitely runs a full size smaller than normal, so consider this when buying - buy a size larger than you normally need!

If I had one complaint against the helmet, it would be the lack of ventilation at the front. Especially when riding visor down on a sunny day, my face feels like it's in a greenhouse. I've grown accustomed to riding with the visor one click open, but of course this increases the vibration and noise a bit. Great cool weather helmet I suppose.
So I got this helmet due to buddy of mine telling me about them, after my own research I found he was right. Unreal view and nice and snug, just how you want them to fit. I wear a Med Small in AGV and found this Med to be just right. You wont be bummed.


Price: US $20.20
Rating: 4.7 / 5.0 from 2 Reviews

Get it Now

Specification

OEM Style Mirror


Description

Emgo OEM Style Mirror Right 20-97281


I put these on my motorcycle l love the different colours my bike looks great now.
After a bit of work and time super hapoy with the product.


Product information

Technical Details

ManufacturerEmgo
BrandEmgo
Item Weight8 ounces
Is Discontinued By ManufacturerNo
Manufacturer Part Number20-97281

Additional Information

ASINB0725D8VP2
Date First AvailableJanuary 21, 2017

Warranty & Support

Product Warranty:For warranty information about this product, please click here

Feedback

Would you like totell us about a lower price?

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment