Sunday, December 13, 2020

XYZCTEM Motorcycle Cover -Waterproof Outdoor Storage Bag,Made of Heavy Duty Material Fits up to 116 inch, Compatible with Harley Davison and All Motors(Black& Lockholes& Professional Windproof Strap)

XYZCTEM Motorcycle Cover -Waterproof Outdoor Storage Bag,Made of Heavy Duty Material Fits up to 116 inch, Compatible with Harley Davison and All Motors(Black& Lockholes& Professional Windproof Strap)


XYZCTEM Motorcycle Cover -Waterproof Outdoor Storage Bag,Made of Heavy Duty Material Fits up to 116 inch, Compatible with Harley Davison and All Motors(Black& Lockholes& Professional Windproof Strap)

Buy XYZCTEM Motorcycle Cover -Waterproof Outdoor Storage Bag, Made of Heavy Duty Material Fits up to 116 inch, Compatible with Harley Davison and All Motors(Black& Lockholes& Professional Windproof Strap): Vehicle Covers - ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases

This cover is awesome! I've paid twice as much for a more flimsy cover. The material is thicker than most covers I've seen and used. It measures about 2mil thick.

The XXXL covers my Kawasaki 2005 Concours (ZG1000) or Yamaha 2001 Royal Star Venture perfectly! The XXL would probably have been OK on the Concours. Just coming up a little higher.

The middle strap tore off the first time I tried to use it. Not really a problem, however. I ride almost every day to and from work so I'm not crawling around on the ground twice a day to lock the strap. I'll sew it back on when I need to. Crazy, I know. I'm just not that picky about some things.
To put this into context...I have a VTX1800C with a medium sized shield, hard bags and a small trunk. This cover fit as if it were custom made. It is made from a heavy material that is double stitched on all seams. It had straps and buckles at both ends to secure it as well as two large reinforced holes where it can be locked to the bike; perfect. But to be PERFECT it needs two things. The interior parts of the bag where it makes contact with the shield and bags should be lines with soft cloth to help prevent scratches. Also, there should be vents at the area that is likely to be the highest (mirrors etc) to help prevent condensation inside the bag. It does not do much good to cover the bike to keep it dry only to have it wet when you remove the cover. That would have gotten 5 stars.
Other than that this is a well made, sturdy looking product.
Shopped around for a cover as bike is outside now. This cover does well at keeping dirt and dust off bike. It is not water proof. It is water repellent and does this well. I've been through a couple good down pours and bike was a little damp on fairing.
Good suze cover. Fits my 16 Harley Street Glide which has 14" apes with mirrors making even higher. Overall good cover not 5 star because not waterproof.
Finally a cover that is well big enough for my 2007 Yamaha 1300 Tourer with hard saddle bags..... fits great goes all the way to the ground even with my high windshield and my passenger back rest. Seems to be good material, repels well and offers great protection..... had 70 mph winds the other day and she stayed right where I put her..... thanks for the XXXL size it works for big bikes.....
I have this cover on a Kawasaki Vulcan (with saddle bags and back rest bar installed) and it fits it perfectly. All sides of the cover are long enough to touch the ground completely and keep it fully covered. I was able to thread the front latch through my tire spokes but I could not do so with the back (but that is because my backtire has a solid wheel, not because of the product). So far it has held well in the elements and has been rained on without any issues. Having this is much better than leaving my bike out in the elements and is cheap enough that if it fails after awhile I won't be too heart broken

Updates: have had this for 8 months. It weathered a hurricane, a handful of horrible severe storms with heavy rains and winds, and two ice storms. It has held up for the most part. The strap that goes through the wheel to keep it from blowing off broke during a storm, but it didn't blow off because of my saddle bags holding in down. The color has washed out on it to almost a grey. Overall it still keeps my bike out of the rain


Price: US $29.99
Rating: 4.6 / 5.0 from 3 Reviews

Get it Now

Specification

UNIVERSAL FIT-XXXL Large Designed to fit multiple motorcycles up to 116 inch—from Harley Davidson to Honda,Suzuki to Kawasaki,Yamaha and more—Our cover fits 99% on and off-road standard-sized bikes in USA market.
QUALITY MATERIALS-Made of High quality Oxford materail,which is non abrasive and water repellent.
IMPROVED WEATHER PROTECTION –Protect your motorcycle against rain, dust, heat, tree sap, damaging UV rays & inclement weather with top to bottom coverage.
LOCKHOLES & WINDPROOF BUCKLE-2 Aluminium lockholes,2 windproof buckles and 1 Professional Windproof Strap design,which help lock your motor and to better fix,A Great Deal come from our company.
24 Hours Service & STORAGE BAG-Feel free to contact us if any issue we will provide serive in 24 Hours,Storage Bag keep the cover properly,do not worry to use this everywhere.


Description

Whether you drive a cruiser, “crotch rocket” or moped, it’s important to keep your motorcycle clean and safe from the weather above.

When you leave your motorcycle parked outside without covering it up you’re leaving it exposed to natural and man-made elements. From rain to dust to industrial pollutants, your paint job, windshield and seat are constantly being bombarded; that’s why you need theXYZCTEM Motorcycle Coverto keep it looking clean and new for years to come.

Breathable Protection
Designed to reduce heat, release moisture and let your bike breathe without letting the rain in, our motorcycle cover helps protect your paintjob from fading, your seat from cracking and your motorbike beautiful.

Quick and Easy Installation
Slide on the anti-scratch car protector and use the elastic hems to hold it in place. Simply slip on our smooth, anti-abrasion car cover over the front and the body elastic hems will hold it in place as you slide it over the top and to the back. Rear elastic hems will also help keep it in place, even when it gets a bit windy outside.


What a nice surprise when this arrived! It's heavy and covers my entire bike (Harley Electrogilde Classic) front to rear and to the floor. I couldn't ask for more for the price. If you buy this cover I don't think you will be disappointed.
Short term review:

2007 V-Strom 650 w/ big trunk and windshield

My initial impression is that you'd be hard pressed to find a better cover at this price. I have the cover on my trusty 07 V-Strom which has a Givi trunk and a tall Rifle windscreen. It fits very well and will also cover side cases if I install them in the future. The cover is currently being exposed to winter conditions in Alaska and appears to be holding up just fine. Time will tell and I'll make an effort to update this review in the spring.

The cover has some grommets for securing it, but I haven't used them yet. It also has reflective stripes which are a nice feature for safety and visibility at night. It is pretty east to put on, which means that I use it more often. I've owned covers that were not so easy and it's just too tempting to chance things and leave them off for the sake of convenience.
Firstly, I attempted to register the lifetime warranty on the XYZCTEM website. The site is difficult to navigate. Then I contacted a representative of theirs via email. They advised me to go to their site and they gave me the link to do so. The link took me to a page where you would have to create an account through their site, just to register the warranty. I'll pass.

Secondly, the flyer card that advertises the warranty, which comes with the packaged cover has the worst English grammar and punctuation errors that I have ever seen. I can't take a business seriously when they cannot even spell or use proper grammar. *See attached photo*

The cover is decent, but nothing special. I will have to see how it holds up over winter.
This is a good, strong cover. Not flimsy at all, in my estimation. Keeps the rain off just fine. And it fits my cruiser (Honda VTX 1300) perfectly, including the travel bags, crash bar, and highway pegs. I like the clips on each end that secure the cover to the wheels. Keeps the cover from flying off in a strong wind. A couple of things to note:

1. The strap that comes with it is superfluous. It adds no benefit that I can determine.
2. Forget folding it up and taking it with you. I've never had a cover that folds up well.

All in all this is a fine motorcycle cover. I'm very happy with it.
I can’t believe the quality to price ratio; way better than expected . Very thick and well stitched. I had bought a similarly priced cover from AliExpress 2 years ago and it wasn’t half the quality / thickness of this one and lost it’s waterproof quality after just 1 season . I’m sure this one will last MUCH longer. More than satisfied.


Product information

Technical Details

ManufacturerXYZCTEM
BrandXYZCTEM
Item Weight12.8 ounces
Product Dimensions8 x 1 x 6 inches
Item model numberXYZCTEM-300
Is Discontinued By ManufacturerNo
Manufacturer Part NumberXYZCTEM-300
FoldingNo
Vehicle Service TypeCruiser, Motorcycle, Bike

4.6 out of 5 starsBest Sellers Rank#4,342 in Automotive (See Top 100 in Automotive)
#12 in Powersports Vehicle Covers
Date First AvailableNovember 17, 2015

Warranty & Support

Product Warranty:For warranty information about this product, please click here

Feedback

Would you like totell us about a lower price?

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment