Monday, August 16, 2021

Zox Sun Visor - Dark Smoke 86-93121

Zox Sun Visor - Dark Smoke 86-93121


Zox Sun Visor - Dark Smoke 86-93121

Buy Zox Sun Visor - Dark Smoke 86-93121: Helmet Visors - ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases

This is the first item I've ever had to return via Amazon, so it was a bummer when I had to pay $9 to return it. It's even more of a bummer that I had to pay another $9 to return the second helmet. I used the sizing chart for the helmet and ordered a large based on their chart. The large didn't fit so I ordered an XL and that too didn't fit. So it's safe to say that chart is way off. The helmet is cool, but I have an average sized head and even an XL didn't fit. Sorry TORC but I give up on this product, I'll go to a store and try on helmets to avoid getting any further in a financial hole on this product. $18 spent, no helmet.
I quite like this helmet and would but it again. It is the style I was looking for and a good fit.
I used their measurement chart to find my size. It was very tight at first, but this was expected. Like all helmets I've ever had, it loosened up a little after short use. It now fits perfectly.

It includes a face shield, which I was not expecting. I ordered one separately and I'm glad I did. The included face shield does not bubble out enough, so my nose is constantly touching it. The included shield also does not slide up.

There is also no ventilation with this helmet, so if you are using the included shield, it will be hot. However, the separate shield I bought fits on it nicely and breathes better. There is also a snap on the back for goggles if you would rather use those.

The ear pads also detach, which helps the fit early on and also increases the air flow a bit.

The helmet also comes with a separate visor (which cannot be used with the face shield) and a draw string bag. Like the shield, I have never used the visor because the shield I bought includes a visor.

Fortunately I did not buy this helmet with the accessories in mind. The helmet itself looks good, seems to provide good protection, and is a good fit. It was what I was looking for and I would buy it again.
I received the item on time and was impressed by the quality. The item is true to the size chart and had no issues. I was overly impressed by the quality of the helmet from the exterior and quality of design to the high quality interior padding of the helmet. A bonus features that I enjoy is the ability to remove the padding around the ears to make it much cooler to wear during the summer months. During the winter months it's easy to just snap in the padding that goes around the ears so you ear don't turn into ice cubes while riding. The quality of snaps are top notch they hold very well but are not overly aggressive where your unable to unsnap them. Although I don't use the visor that is provided I do like that I have the option if I wanted to use one. In the back is a strap with a snap to hold goggles if I chose to use them. Overall I high recommend getting this helmet for the price it's very good quality.
I first ordered this helmet from 4into1 seller. Couple of days later, they called me and said they didn’t have the inventory. So I had to cancel my order.

Then I ordered the same helmet from Maxhelmets seller. But the Large size was too big for me. My head measures 59cm and I ordered as per the size chart. Because my head is oval and narrow, I guess I should have ordered a Medium. It cost me $31.05 to return the helmet to California.

As soon as I received return approval email, I ordered for the third time. This time for a Medium size. A few days later, I finally received the helmet I really liked. It’s awesome.

It takes a little effort to put it on but once on, it’s light and gives you much better visibility than a full face helmet. If you lift your chin slightly, a lot of wind comes in and clears the fog on my shield. And if you pull my chin down, then I get minimum wind inside my helmet.

The helmet comes with a black sun visor and a booklet. But I bought a dark Biltwell bubble shield separately and fixed it onto the helmet and it looks great.

It took me almost a month to finally get my helmet but I’m happy now (except the return cost $31.05).
After trying 6 other 3/4 and 5/8 helmets, This helmet fits well, true to size, it’s comfy, light and I dig the retro look. I still can’t get used to seeing myself with it on, the “big-head” effect, but I will eventually. I’ve been a half helmet die hard for 30 years, but getting older and wanted a little more protection. It only gets 4 stars because I would like to see it have a quick release buckle option, d-rings just suck with my arthritis. The helmet industry and DOT certification folks need to figure that out.


Price: US $14.44
Rating: 4.5 / 5.0 from 329 Reviews

Get it Now

Specification


Description

Sun Visor for the Zox Armada "S" SVS helmet DarkSmoke


This helmet has really cool graphics that give it a vintage look. It arrived on time and boxed and the helmet was in a very nice bag. I typically take a large in helmets so I went with that and it fit perfectly. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is that it is narrow on the checks and a bit hard to put on, but once it is on, it is very comfortable, and the included visor is very nice. If you have a wide face this helmet may not be for you, if not, then you should give it a shot.
I'm not afraid to admit I have a huge noggin for a woman and always need a big helmet. I ordered this style because my Harley has a vintage looking paint job and I thought this would be a great addition to my helmet collection. It definitely has a very cool finish and look about it. Sadly, when I put it on I saw nothing but "Marvin the Martian" staring back at me because of the way it fit. Jackpot for my husband though because he now has sole possession of the helmet and loves it (and it looks much better on him).

Overall, it is a fantastic looking helmet on someone other than me and did feel very comfortable when wearing it. I'm still giving it five stars because I can't fault the style of the helmet and my paranoia about looking like a martian. Now, off to look for another helmet...
I liked the look of this helmet as soon as I saw it, but I was concerned it was a 'bobblehead' helmet which would leave my head flailing in the wind. I took a chance and ordered it, and I'm glad I did. It is a beautiful helmet which fits well, has excellent padding with accurate sizing, looks great and gets compliments from everyone that sees it. It's refreshing to receive a product that's actually better than advertised!
If you have big cheeks and if you get THIS specific model, as many other reviews said before this one, you better ask for the next bigger size.
I did it, and it worked great for me!
I ordered and L size and it's fine, BUT when i measured my head I was suppose to be a M. So just be careful with that!
Other than that, the helmet looks pretty cool and feels super nice :)
Great helmet and fast delivery. Just be careful when ordering from Canada, duty fees are not included in shipping charges. Expect about 50$ more, in my case billing from Fedex came in few weeks after receiving helmet. Other than that very sastisfied with the product.


Product information

Technical Details

ManufacturerZOX
BrandZOX
Item Weight1.92 ounces
Product Dimensions8 x 4.75 x 3.25 inches
Is Discontinued By ManufacturerNo
Manufacturer Part Number86-93121
FoldingNo

Additional Information

ASINB008D8XNSM
Best Sellers Rank#5,491,551 in Automotive (See Top 100 in Automotive)
#934 in Powersports Helmet Visors
Date First AvailableJune 21, 2012

Warranty & Support

Product Warranty:For warranty information about this product, please click here

Feedback

Would you like totell us about a lower price?

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment