Thursday, August 19, 2021

Renthal Fatbar Henry/Yz Blue 25-6021B

Renthal Fatbar Henry/Yz Blue 25-6021B


Renthal Fatbar Henry/Yz Blue 25-6021B

Buy Renthal Fatbar Henry/Yz Blue 25-6021B: Helmets - ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases

Very cheaply made, folds like foil and the sides bend into the water pump housing on my yz250. If you hit a rock it will fold straight into the engine case it is suppose to protect. DONT BUY THIS... go with Tusk or any other brand


Price: US $110.53
Rating: 1 / 5.0 from 1 Reviews

Get it Now

Specification


Description

RENTHAL FATBAR HENRY/YZ BLUE


Used these right away in the rain, and they did a good job of keeping my shoes dry. I don't really like the material that is underneath the toe area. It can be just a bit slick, but not horrible. I did not have any issues, but I did notice it. Maybe it gets better with wearing it, but I have only used them one time so far. They do roll up small, so storing them in the saddle bags is a breeze. Great to have if you need them.
Great rain covers. I got caught in a freaking monsoon in the Ozarks last week, 4 inches of rain fell. I was the only one in the group that had rain covers and guess what...I was the only one with dry boots!
Keeps my feet dry and still holding up. There is an opening for the heal. The part I worry about, is the part on the sole. When you put your feet down, as you stop, it can be very easy to lose your footing. It slides on the fabric. For this reason, I would consider this unsafe.


Product information

Technical Details

ManufacturerRENTHAL
BrandRenthal
Item Weight3.75 pounds
Manufacturer Part Number602-01-BU

Additional Information

ASINB007RY6JAW
Date First AvailableSeptember 11, 2012

Warranty & Support

Product Warranty:For warranty information about this product, please click here

Feedback

Would you like totell us about a lower price?

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment