Wednesday, August 18, 2021

HJC Helmet Sack Black 09-997

HJC Helmet Sack Black 09-997


HJC Helmet Sack Black 09-997

Buy HJC Helmet Sack Black 09-997: Helmets - ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases

This is perfect. I wanted a cover like the one that came with my Arai helmet so I can put my welding hood in it to protect it. This is very similar to the Arai bag in terms of fabric and color. Oh, that reminds me. The picture is not very accurate with regard to color. The one I received is a dark blue-green color fabric and with a lighter blue stitching....not red stitching. This didn't bother me a bit, but I imagine some with be annoyed. Besides, the picture should be accurate.

One other thing I will mention is the drawstring is attached in a backpack-strap sort of way. Not sure how else to describe it. While the Arai bag I have is just a simple looped drawstring, this one is attached at the other end also. This allows you to wear this like a backpack when the helmet is in it I guess.
A flimsy piece of junk - not even worth 8 cents - if yo uput three of them together as one, it might be something. avoid this worthless merchandise
This is exactly the same as the one I lost (blew out of an open saddle bag). I knew that the material would be thin as the other was also, however, it does the job and for a great price
What’s not to like I love it it is perfect great quality and it’s perfect I am lucky to have this helmet dust bag
A bit thin material but works well as a helmet bag.


Price: US $15.00
Rating: 4.4 / 5.0 from 90 Reviews

Get it Now

Specification

Distributor Part # HH 09-997
Manufacturer Part # 09-997
Stitching color and "HJC" logo may vary


Description

HJC Helmet Sack Black 09-997


Had my helmet bag taken while at a stop, this is a perfect replacement to protect my investment.
Good protection
Ordered black with red stitching. Received dark gray. Actually worked out better. The helmet I have is silver.
Not to bad though quality of the cloth could have been better


Product information

Technical Details

ManufacturerHJC
BrandHJC Helmets
ModelHelmet Sack
Item Weight1.6 ounces
Product Dimensions7.5 x 1 x 5 inches
Item model numberCOMINU084761
Is Discontinued By ManufacturerNo
Manufacturer Part NumberHH 09-997
Safety RatingDOT Certified
Vehicle Service TypeAll-terrain-vehicles; utility-vehicles; off-road-motorcycles; street-sport-motorcycles; street-cruiser-motorcycles; street-touring-motorcycles; street-motor-scooters; snowmobiles; marine-personal-craft

4.4 out of 5 starsBest Sellers Rank#534,431 in Automotive (See Top 100 in Automotive)
#1,689 in Motorcycle & Powersports Helmets
Date First AvailableSeptember 24, 2006

Warranty & Support

Product Warranty:For warranty information about this product, please click here

Feedback

Would you like totell us about a lower price?

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment