Monday, July 12, 2021

Scorpion R420 Helmet (X-Large) (Matte Black)

Scorpion R420 Helmet (X-Large) (Matte Black)


Scorpion R420 Helmet (X-Large) (Matte Black)

Buy Scorpion R420 Helmet (X-Large) (Matte Black): Helmets - ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases

Looks cool

2 month update: bout 3 weeks back my liner holding bracket started falling down pics to follow. Nice helmet but this is a bummer. Super glue was used following this post.
I really like this helmet for the money as soon as I got it I jumped on the bike and went for a ride. It’s pretty aerodynamic for a entry level helmet. There is some wind noise when up to 80mph but I own a naked bike so I’m used to the wind honestly. It does get pretty hot while sitting still. Today it was 80 degrees and I was sweating every time I stoped but I was fine once moving again. I also purchased the gold face shield and love it but my wife scratched it literally with her finger nail so idk if I go with another face shield like that again.
This Helmet is the greatest investment of my life. I had a pretty bad accident and this helmet did everything it was supposed to. I hit the ground at 40 miles an hour and the hospital said because of this helmet me neck is not broken and there is no long term brain damage. I will buy another one of this exact helmet again soon.
Overall quality is good for the price. Head size is pretty good but my lips & chin touches the inside with minimal effort. Really tight around the cheeks but Comfortable after the break in period.
Absolutely loved this helmet. Moved up from a standard HJC Helmet, without a doubt the R420 offers a nice snug fit and cool aero dynamic design. The breath deflector works great and keeps my visor from fogging up when fully shut, padding is nice and secure and has a lot of room to set up any Bluetooth device in my case it was a Sena. Air flow is amazing and adjustable and it feels light on the head. Great buy especially for the price


Price: US $149.95
Rating: 4.4 / 5.0 from 49 Reviews

Get it Now

Specification

The EXO-R420 helmet continues to set a new standard for Scorpion EXO's full face street helmets at a very competitive price point.
An all new advanced LG polycarbonate shell is more aerodynamic and smaller resulting in an ultra-lightweight SNELL-approved helmet.
The aero-tuned ventilation system uses a large top vent and mouth vents engineered to allow more airflow to the riders head while maintaining low noise levels.
Helmet shown with optional Dark Smoke Shield. Ships with Clear Shield Installed
DOT approved. Meets the FMVSS 218 Standard


Description

The EXO-R420 helmet sets a new standard for Scorpion EXO’s full face street helmets at a competitive price point. The all new shell is more aerodynamic and smaller resulting in an ultra-lightweight Snell-approved helmet. The ventilation system uses large top and mouth vents engineered to allow more airflow to the rider’s head while maintaining low noise. The EXO-R420 now features Ellip-tec II shield with a shield locking mechanism located in the lower center of the shield. This makes the shield more secure with a tighter seal against the gasket. The shield is easily removable without tools required. Shown with dark shield (sold separately).


Great price and SNELL approved. what more could you want from a helmet in this price range.
Fit snug but profile of helmet is way to big. Returned
I was using a cheaper helmet for which I couldn't get a replacement visor. I settled on this one after going through a couple in the $100-150 range. This one is serving me wonderfully. It's almost night and day when compared to the other one. I recommend.


Product information

Technical Details

ManufacturerScorpion EXO
BrandScorpionEXO
ModelExo-r420 Helmet
Item Weight5.03 pounds
Product Dimensions16.3 x 11.6 x 12.3 inches
Item model number42-0106
Is Discontinued By ManufacturerNo
Manufacturer Part Number42-0106
Safety RatingDOT Certified
Vehicle Service TypeStreet Bike

4.4 out of 5 starsBest Sellers Rank#103,209 in Automotive (See Top 100 in Automotive)
#347 in Motorcycle & Powersports Helmets
Date First AvailableOctober 27, 2017

Warranty & Support

Product Warranty:For warranty information about this product, please click here

Feedback

Would you like totell us about a lower price?

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment