Thursday, July 15, 2021

Puig Racing Screen Honda CBR650R 19-20' C/Smoke

Puig Racing Screen Honda CBR650R 19-20' C/Smoke


Puig Racing Screen Honda CBR650R 19-20' C/Smoke

: Puig Racing Screen Honda CBR650R 19-20' C/Smoke: Automotive

Amazon You Rock⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ You Refund Process makes it so Easy to keep your Prime Customers Satisfied Above and Beyond. We can Return with Ease and you the best to Process right away!!! You know a lot of Customers do not know how a product with fit til you get it Home. I Pride Myself on being a Prime Member Specially with such Outstanding Customer Service and All out Deliivery Speed. Thank You Amazon and All your Team Members!!! I have a New list of outstanding Deals I will begin to Order Today. Thank You Amazon Tmkustom. You also make it Safe for Customers to stay Home and not take a Chance to get Exposed to COV-19. Great Great Job As Always
The helmet is comfortable, and better than I expected for the price. I have another half helmet that cost 3 times the price and it's 3/4's of an inch wider on each side. This helmet is nice looking and simple. The chin strap is super easy to put on and take off. I prefer to wear clear glasses or sunglasses so I don't need the drop down visor and that drop down visor makes the helmet bigger. Seriously, if you need a helmet you won't regret this one. (I use it on my Zuma 125) Scooters are cool.
I wanted a lightweight half shell for highway riding and that's what I got. Even added a Incredible Hulk decal to customize. Only downfall was the painting of the helmet. They used very thin paint so rocks from other drivers chip it easily. Other than that, good buy.
I GOT A 2XL AND IT IS TIGHT. IT DOES FIT BUT SNUG.
Judging by the pictures I was expecting more of a low profile helmet, but unfortunately it is a little bulky on the head. Nevertheless, it is very comfortable and I feel will do what its designed to do in the event that you do take a spill.


Price: US $91.16
Rating: 4.5 / 5.0 from 419 Reviews

Get it Now

Specification

Give your bike The competitive character you've always looked for with the Puig racing screen.
Manufactured in 3mm high impact acrylic, resistant and long-lasting material rounded to> 2mm (Complying with German TÜV regulations), thanks to its double height, The effect of air hitting on the helmet will be greatly reduced. This screen is available in two models: z-racing and r-racer, depending on the model.
The design of the z-racing screen has been tested in the wind TUNNEL, improving the aerodynamic coefficient and the protection against wind Gusts by 12. 7% (upright position) with respect to the original model and by 61% In racing Position.
On the other hand, the r-racer screens, apart from being studied in the wind TUNNEL, are developed together with Racing teams from the SBK world Championship and endurance, achieving a perfect balance between protection and aerodynamics.


Description

RACING SCREEN HONDA CBR650R 19-20' C/SMOKE


But regarding its comfort I do not agree very much, I thought it was lighter and I have had problems because with the heat it is not so good.
Very happy with helmet, needed something for the summer as my regular helmet was too hot in this 80 degree weather. I guess I measured my head correctly because the fit is perfect and that was what I was worried about with ordering a helmet online. Haven't bounced it off the road or a car fender so can't speak with respect to that aspect of the helmet.
Good quality helmet. I especially like the ratchet clamp to secure it. Easy to put on and take off. A little heavy which is why I didn’t give it that 5th star but I guess that adds to my protection.


Product information

Technical Details

ManufacturerPUIG
BrandPuig
ModelRACING SCREENS
Item Weight11.2 ounces
Product Dimensions15.2 x 9.7 x 3.9 inches
Item model number3568H
Manufacturer Part Number3568H
Cover IncludedCOMPONENTS INCLUDED AS INSTRUCTIONS SHEET

Additional Information

ASINB07T55Q6ZB
Best Sellers Rank#2,358,923 in Automotive (See Top 100 in Automotive)
#404 in Powersports Windshield Lowers & Deflectors
#17,088 in Keychains
Date First AvailableJune 30, 2019

Warranty & Support

Product Warranty:For warranty information about this product, please click here

Feedback

Would you like totell us about a lower price?

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment