Monday, July 12, 2021

FLU Designs Grip Seat Cover (Black) for 00-07 Honda XR650R

FLU Designs Grip Seat Cover (Black) for 00-07 Honda XR650R


FLU Designs Grip Seat Cover (Black) for 00-07 Honda XR650R

Buy FLU Designs Grip Seat Cover (Black) for 00-07 Honda XR650R: Accessories - ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases

The shipping was on time and the tear-offs are good.
I bought a new face shield for my older AGV helmet and all I could get was a tear-off ready shield. I thought I'd try tear-offs as a bug and dirt shield. They were the wrong size so I customized them to fit. Sense then I located the correct size. Works great for bug infested back road corner strafing.


Price: US $29.16
Rating: 3.3 / 5.0 from 6 Reviews

Get it Now

Specification

The new FLU Designs all black grip seat cover is a specifically designed seat cover to enhance your riding ability with the power of today's bikes.
FLU Designs has put in a lot of time at the test track and at the races with some of the top factory pro riders to design a seat cover that offers maximum traction but still lets you slide around on the seat when needed.
The all black Grip seat cover is designed for riders looking for a durable black seat with a solid grip.
Made with durable and lasting materials.


Description

The new FLU Designs all black grip seat cover is a specifically designed seat cover to enhance your riding ability with the power of today's bikes.
Fits:
HONDA
XR650R 00-07


Paying this high price tag I would of thought the fit would be perfect. It has some gaps in the front. It does do great at deflecting the wind and bugs up and over you.
Giving this one 4/5 stars. I love the way the windshield looks on my bike. It is the perfect balance of form and function as far as size to looks ratio. The only issue I have is that I still get some buffeting around the top of my head. I am 6' tall and expected it to throw the wind all the way around me based on other reviews. The wind that is hitting me is only on the crown of my head above my eyebrows so I cannot complain too much.

I also thought the windshield was a bit flimsy when I first took it out of the box, but after a few months or riding It seems to be holding up. I would definitely recommend it.
Boxed great, looks great on the bike, can hear the stereo at higher speeds and wind goes right over my head. I'd recommend a taller one for highways but this thing is good for me.
See and discover other items: harley bagger parts, harley davidson windshield, road glide accessories, road glide parts, road glide windshields, windshield for harley


Product information

Technical Details

ManufacturerFLU Designs
BrandFLU Designs
ModelFLU Designs Grip Seat Cover
Item Weight6.4 ounces
Item model number15013
Is Discontinued By ManufacturerNo
Manufacturer Part Number15013

Additional Information

ASINB00DTBVP6K
Best Sellers Rank#2,034,113 in Automotive (See Top 100 in Automotive)
#16,676 in Automotive Seat Cover Accessories
Date First AvailableJuly 13, 2013

Warranty & Support

Product Warranty:For warranty information about this product, please click here

Feedback

Would you like totell us about a lower price?

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment