Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Factory Effex (17-24232 Black All-Grip Seat Cover

Factory Effex (17-24232 Black All-Grip Seat Cover


Factory Effex (17-24232 Black All-Grip Seat Cover

Buy Factory Effex (17-24232 Black All-Grip Seat Cover: Grips - ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases

Beautiful product, great quality. Replaced my clear visor and I like this one better. Perfect for Southern California where there is lots of sun. I can wear my glasses and this provides nice sun protection. Easier than constantly changing eyeglasses for sunglasses.
I love this helmet for around town. So much lighter and more airflow than my other helmet.
So in summary, if you like your HJC helmet this is a perfect addition.
I love it perfect face shield it did not fit the helmet. It with the screws and this face shield it works perfect the way it was intended to do go up and down and from everything else the pics don’t lie it is sweet and awesome no words
The tint began to scratch and rub off after only a few days into the trip. I didn't use any chemicals such as windex, only water and a soft cloth.
This is exactly what I needed here in north Texas to screen out the bright Texas sun. In conjunction with the built-in sun visor in my helmet, this tinted shield allows me to remove my polarized sun glasses, which prevented me from seeing the screen on my phone. Besides, it looks cool.
JUNK!!!!! HJC mirror finish helmet shield for my IS-33 helmet. The "mirror" finish is a coating on the inside of the shield and started to deteriorate after only 3 days during a two week road trip. The view become so splotchy and distorted that I had to purchase a replacement shield (not mirrored) on my trip. Do NOT waste your money.


Price: US $38.16
Rating: 4.6 / 5.0 from 44 Reviews

Get it Now

Specification

Fits Yamaha YZ250F/450F 14-15
The All-Grip seat cover is designed for riders looking for a durable black seat cover with a solid grip
Made from the same high-durability Super Grip material as the B4, the All-Grip seat cover gives you complete control in a no-frills package
Tall seat covers available for some applications


Description

Factory Effex Black All-grip Seat Covers Fits Yamaha YZ250F/450F 14-15. The All-Grip seat cover is designed for riders looking for a durable black seat cover with a solid grip. Made from the same high-durability Super Grip material as the B4, the All-Grip seat cover gives you complete control in a no-frills package. Tall seat covers available for some applications.


This fit the Harley Davidson brand helmet I have, and made it much more wearable. Thanks!
Fits correctly, shipped without any scratches and scuff marks.
Good Shield good price


Product information

Technical Details

ManufacturerFactory Effex
BrandFactory Effex
Model17-24232
Item Weight11.2 ounces
Product Dimensions11 x 5.5 x 2 inches
Item model number17-24232
Is Discontinued By ManufacturerNo
Manufacturer Part Number17-24232
OEM Part Number17-24232
Vehicle Service TypeStreet-touring-motorcycles, Street-sport-motorcycles, Off-road-motorcycles, Utility-vehicles, All-terrain-vehicles

Additional Information

ASINB00JDPQOX0
Best Sellers Rank#3,242,523 in Automotive (See Top 100 in Automotive)
#5,432 in Powersports Grips
Date First AvailableOctober 17, 2013

Warranty & Support

Product Warranty:For warranty information about this product, please click here

Feedback

Would you like totell us about a lower price?

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment