Wednesday, May 26, 2021

AFX Helmet Screw Kit for FX-41DS

AFX Helmet Screw Kit for FX-41DS


AFX Helmet Screw Kit for FX-41DS

Buy AFX Helmet Screw Kit for FX-41DS: Helmets - ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases

Perfect fit. Just what I needed for my sons helmet. Will buy again.
They fit just right.
Excellent
Fit perfectly


Price: US $10.37
Rating: 4.7 / 5.0 from 7 Reviews

Get it Now

Specification

DOT FMVSS 218 Certified


Description

Screw Kit for FX-41DS Helmet(3 screws only).


Cool! Needed replacement shield, and I guess I didn't read complete description, but I thought it was snap-in-place fixed shield. I was very pleasantly surprised that it was a flip up visor. I was also looking for a sun visor at same time and happy I found visor and shield with one product.
Unless you want to stay in first and second gear all your life, OR you like a shrill constant whistle, pick a different face shield. It is crystal clear, but I can’t see great with it anyway since it scoops a ton of air making my eyes water! Also, the snaps are a little iffy. Literally fell off in my hand once when I tried to click it down after wiping my watering eyes at an intersection.
I don’t want to ruin the rating but I thought this would work on my helmet but it didn’t. I can tell you it was well made and looked like if it did attach it would be great


Product information

Technical Details

ManufacturerAFX
BrandAFX
ModelHelmet Screw Kit for Fx-41ds
Item Weight0.48 ounces
Product Dimensions6 x 6 x 6 inches
Is Discontinued By ManufacturerNo
Manufacturer Part Number0133-0751
Safety RatingOther

4.7 out of 5 starsBest Sellers Rank#152,288 in Automotive (See Top 100 in Automotive)
#500 in Motorcycle & Powersports Helmets
Date First AvailableJanuary 18, 2014

Warranty & Support

Product Warranty:For warranty information about this product, please click here

Feedback

Would you like totell us about a lower price?

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment