Thursday, May 27, 2021

Acerbis Plastic Kit (OEM Colors) Compatible with 98-99 Yamaha YZ400F

Acerbis Plastic Kit (OEM Colors) Compatible with 98-99 Yamaha YZ400F


Acerbis Plastic Kit (OEM Colors) Compatible with 98-99 Yamaha YZ400F

Buy Acerbis Plastic Kit (OEM Colors) Compatible with 98-99 Yamaha YZ400F: Body Work - ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases

I box and with the weather staying hotter than usual this proved to be the best cool-down decision I could have made. I soak it in an old thermos full of ice water and after training wear it for as long as I need to. It stays cool for a long time this way, and a brief dip back in the ice water works wonders. I highly recommend this cap. Another reviewer wrote he has a 7 and 1/8 hat size and the cap was too snug. My hat size is 7 and 1/2, and this cap fits perfect.
I love this HyperKewl 6536-USA Evaporative Cooling Skull Cap since it really cools my head down while I am working as a cart pusher at the Walmart Supercenter on Broadway and I-30 in Garland, TX and when I do yard work at home. It is so hot out there in the summertime that I need something to cool my head. I would recommend this item to anyone who needs or wants it.
As almost any rider can attest to, bike riding during the summer months can sometimes be uncomfortable at best and heat exhausting at the worst. I live in Houston TX where 2 week runs of 100+ degrees are not unusual. This simple and cheap addition to my wardrobe has made me very happy. The relief it provides in contrast to the cost is just phenomenal. I'm purchasing another just to rotate and keep them clean. Feets easily under my helmet and provides exceptional heat relief.
It doesnt last 8 hours, but I can get 1 hour of being really cool in the hottest weather
My partners favorite holiday is the 4th. He works a lot on the roof of a tall building, so this was perfect.


Price: US $118.96
Rating: 5 / 5.0 from 3 Reviews

Get it Now

Specification

35 years of experience with the best off-road racers in the world has enriched Acerbis' constant technical development, allowing them to become a premier company within the motorcycle industry.
This accomplishment is not an end, but rather a base from which Acerbis will continue to research and develop the best products to meet the needs of every rider who mounts an off-road motorcycle.
Acerbis' commitment is 360 Degrees, involving its entire staff, who are driven by a unique and extraordinary passion.
They are proud of their unifying commitment, and are motivated to keep growing and satisfying motorcyclists and champions from all over the world.
The Acerbis plastic kit is an easy and affordable way to replace your motorcycle plastics in one easy purchase.


Description

All plastics included in the Acerbis plastic kit have the original factory shape of the selected bike model. Kits include front and rear fenders, side panels, and radiator shrouds (Note: Air box covers NOT included). Plastics are pre-drilled for easy stoc


This item does it's job nicely for wicking away sweat. However, this is NOT a gel-based cooling system so don't expect hours or days of cooless with one soaking. It is also a bit small for a normal-sized head (I'm a 7 1/8th) but it works.
My husband is prematurely bald and these keep his cool while working in the yard, welding, etc. They are very easy to clean.
Makes a lot of difference when you wear it under your motorcycle helmet on hot days.


Product information

Technical Details

ManufacturerAcerbis
BrandAcerbis
ModelAcerbis Plastic Kit
Item Weight8 pounds
Package Dimensions11.81 x 11.81 x 9.84 inches
Item model number0007568.553.098
Is Discontinued By ManufacturerNo
Manufacturer Part Number0007568.553.098

5.0 out of 5 starsBest Sellers Rank#792,871 in Automotive (See Top 100 in Automotive)
#2,850 in Powersports Plastics
Date First AvailableOctober 29, 2015

Warranty & Support

Product Warranty:For warranty information about this product, please click here

Feedback

Would you like totell us about a lower price?

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment