Monday, April 26, 2021

Show Chrome Accessories 20-300 Indian Touring Windshield

Show Chrome Accessories 20-300 Indian Touring Windshield


Show Chrome Accessories 20-300 Indian Touring Windshield

: Show Chrome Accessories 20-300 Indian Touring Windshield: Automotive

Depending on rider height, would depend on whether this is worth one’s time. I’m 6ft and the oem windshield that came with my Indian was only 11in. Not tall enough for me fully up. I did see that getting the next windshield up would work as well as it was just another 2ins. So, I took a shot at this especially since it was over a hundred less. So, here’s the good: At 6ft this windshield gives m more that the coverage for wind than I need. I only have to raise this about 2ish inches an still looking over the windshield. Fully raised, it’s over my head. No need for that. The extra width is also good. No cracks yet due to stress. My previous bike had two windshield crack due to stress.
Ok the possible modification: This windshield is designed for bikes with oem handlebars or pull back. I have mid-rise bars on my Chieftain that increases bar height by 4 inches. I couldn’t even put the windshield on due to hitting the mirrors. No big deal as I cut 2 inches from each side to raise it fully up. If I had known I only needed raise the windshield just a few inches, I would have just cut 1 inch from each side. Works like a charm. My helmet doesn’t just all over the place as it did before. Another down side is that there is a whistle is the windshield is at a select height and of course that’s the height I need but that’s what my radio is for.
I have been riding many years, purchased the 2017 Indian Road master in the early part of last year. I have tried several wind screens, this is number 4. I'm 6'1 and no shield has out performed this one. I have not seen many reviews of this product, and I'm surprised. The wide pocket is great, You can move the shield under or over your eyes.
I have been riding motorcycles for over 45 years and have experimented with different windshields with various motorcycle makes and manufactures. Seldom do aftermarket windshield companies get it right for a particular motorcycle. This one is GREAT the first time. In the upright position, there is a perfect pocket of air for this 5'9" tall rider. Just in time for this Texas heat! :) Build quality is first rate. Very thick and sturdy.
I loved the windshield .. but it came with lots of swirls and scratches all over it .. i tried to clean and polish it but no help
I will order another one from a different site
Not to tall. Not to short. Just right!


Price: US $144.45
Rating: 4.2 / 5.0 from 9 Reviews

Get it Now

Specification

Fits Indian Roadmaster, Chieftain 2014-
30% larger than stock
6" wider than stock
Made in USA


Description

Show Chrome Accessories expands it's custom windshield offerings to now include the Indian Roadmaster and Chieftain. Known for its ability to create great touring windshields and improve the riding experience, Show Chrome Accessories introduces larger touring windshield that provides a better riding pocket. With a 6'' wider envelope and an additional 1 1/2'' in height, the Show Chrome Accessories Windshield for Indians is 30% larger than OEM. The custom designed shape looks so natural on the Indian fairing that it just belongs there. For 2014 and newer Roadmasters and Chieftains.


I had the original windshield for 3 years, and I decided to get a new one, this windshield, within one week scratched wiped it 3-4 times with wet clean cloth bunch hairline scratches waist of money.


Product information

Technical Details

ManufacturerShow Chrome Accessories
BrandShow Chrome Accessories
Model20-300
Item Weight6.15 pounds
Product Dimensions30 x 12 x 6.5 inches
Item model number20-300
Is Discontinued By ManufacturerYes
Manufacturer Part Number20-300
Cover IncludedWindshield^mounting hardware
Vehicle Service TypeStreet-cruiser-motorcycles

4.2 out of 5 starsBest Sellers Rank#1,494,480 in Automotive (See Top 100 in Automotive)
#3,358 in Powersports Windshields
Date First AvailableOctober 4, 2017

Warranty & Support

Product Warranty:For warranty information about this product, please click here

Feedback

Would you like totell us about a lower price?

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment