Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Kimpex Headlight Housing Rh 01-200

Kimpex Headlight Housing Rh 01-200


Kimpex Headlight Housing Rh 01-200

Buy Kimpex Headlight Housing Rh 01-200: Helmets - ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases

I'm an old guy (59). Too many over-the-handle-bar crashes, wish I was a best rider. The Troy Lee elbow guards prevent the road rash which is unavoidable with mountain bike crashes, especially out west where we have a lot loose scree. Though not 100% bullet-proof with big energy crashes, the guards have no doubt prevented fractures and potential orthopedic surgery. The cost is a-drop-in-the-bucket compared to an E.R. copay! As a radiologist I get to see the nauseating fracture-dislocations that mountain bikers suffer. My only negative comment is that they are hot to wear in summer. I don't leave home without them!
Fit: The XS/S fit well on what I would consider "medium" sized arms - I don't think I'd want to go any larger because I'd be afraid it would slip down my arm during use.

Pretty comfortable, the lighter mesh on the inside of the sleeves allow for some cooling airflow.

Recommendation: Order a size smaller than you would think you need. According to TLD's website I should have ordered a Medium, but the XS/S fits well.
I have used these sleeves for over a year. I wish I could comment on their protection but I am lucky enough to have not wrecked to test this. They are comfortable to wear and are relatively cool as they have a lot of mesh on the inside of the arm. If there is any breeze, they actually are cool due to sweat evaporation. They are warm if the temperature is over 85 and there is no breeze, yet it does not stop me from using them at all. The only reason I give them 4 stars instead of five is that the elastic bands on the ends quickly wear out and become useless and unsightly. However, this does not affect the sleeves at all as the entire sleeve is elastic enough to keep these on without any slippage. I have never experienced any slippage with these sleeves at all.
If you're getting these for beginner to moderate trails I think they're good, nice for hitting a branch or fall on softer dirt ... Anything like downhill riding or where there's direct impact or rocks/harder dirt I wouldn't recommend. I took a spill and still caught a good scrape to my forearm. I'd have give em another star but they kept riding down at the top of my arm (I have larger than average biceps so if skinny might wanna size down).
Most “tactical” elbow pads provide good protection from falling down, but are poorly suited for rifle shooting from the prone because they are too thick for a satisfactory position, and the hard ones are too slick on smooth surfaces. These pads give just enough cushioning while not interfering with stability.


Price: US $87.79
Rating: 4.7 / 5.0 from 97 Reviews

Get it Now

Specification

Headlight Housings


Description

Kimpex Headlight Housings Right Hand 01-200


Very comfortable and just the right amount of protection if I had to skid on some hard pack. Very thin d30 pad but just enough to keep me from getting bloody. As an athletic medium sized guy, the upper arm was a little loose. They were good to go after a quick hem on the bicep. Sizing down may be beneficial if you're a slimmer guy or gal
These are sleek pads they are not bulky or an eye sore they blend with the arm sleeve very well. If u have any kind of small or average wrist biceps or forearms size down. perfect lightweight pads for dh or enduro
pretty comfortable actually most rides I forget i'm wearing them. Fortunately I have not tested the impact function but the same padding on my knees does work well
See and discover other items: mountain bike protection gear, rock guard, bmx atv parts, troy lee designs, knee sleeve sizing


Product information

Technical Details

ManufacturerKimpex
BrandKimpex
Item Weight2 pounds
Manufacturer Part Number01-200
OEM Part Number515176362
Vehicle Service TypeSnowmobile

Additional Information

ASINB01DNQSKXG
Date First AvailableMarch 31, 2016

Warranty & Support

Product Warranty:For warranty information about this product, please click here

Feedback

Would you like totell us about a lower price?

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment