Tuesday, April 6, 2021

FLU Designs Grip Seat Cover (Black) for 06-08 Kawasaki KX250F

FLU Designs Grip Seat Cover (Black) for 06-08 Kawasaki KX250F


FLU Designs Grip Seat Cover (Black) for 06-08 Kawasaki KX250F

Buy FLU Designs Grip Seat Cover (Black) for 06-08 Kawasaki KX250F: Seat Covers - ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases

That hat came with a bent brim. Unhappy with purchase. Exterior of packaging was fine. So I'm guessing who ever put the hat in the package did not do a quality check before putting in package.
I didn't receive the actual hat that is described here despite ordering it with this description. I did receive the color I wanted (grey) but instead of it saying Suzuki it says GSXR. I just decided to keep since I have the blue one that says Suzuki and there both my favorite hats to wear since there really comfortable. The sticker/barcode on the hat that I received does say "Suzuki/grey" on it so I think they were just mislabeled accidentally. Great hat but it might be a hit or miss on the hat you actually get.
It fits comfortably and looks good.
Fits well and looks fabulous on me. Baller!
When I received the package in the mail, I opened it right away and put it on. It's definitely a great looking hat and I enjoy showing off my Suzuki affinity. The only problem I had is that I ordered a LG/XL size and I was sent a SM/MED... As my hat size is right on the cusp between the two sizes, it still fits fine, just can be a little tight. Because of that, I decided not to go through the hastle of returning it to get the proper size. I would definitely recommend this hat, though. I have the blue and black one and I think it looks awesome!


Price: US $25.35
Rating: 4.7 / 5.0 from 57 Reviews

Get it Now

Specification

The new FLU Designs all black grip seat cover is a specifically designed seat cover to enhance your riding ability with the power of today's bikes.
FLU Designs has put in a lot of time at the test track and at the races with some of the top factory pro riders to design a seat cover that offers maximum traction but still lets you slide around on the seat when needed.
The all black Grip seat cover is designed for riders looking for a durable black seat with a solid grip.
Made with durable and lasting materials.


Description

The new FLU Designs all black grip seat cover is a specifically designed seat cover to enhance your riding ability with the power of today's bikes.
Fits:
KAWASAKI
KX250F 06-08, KX450F 06-08


Would give it 5 stars if it was the same quality as licensed NFL or MLB hats.
Well made hat.
Love it.. Represent what you Ride..
Excellent quality hat. Arrived very quickly (3 days).
Love this original Suzuki hat. The fit is just right. Good quality as you can expect from best motorcycle maker


Product information

Technical Details

ManufacturerFLU Designs
BrandFLU Designs
ModelFLU Designs Grip Seat Cover
Item Weight1 pounds
Package Dimensions20 x 12 x 6 inches
Item model number25000
Manufacturer Part Number25000
Vehicle Service TypeOff-road-motorcycles

Additional Information

ASINB006WFSR7A
Best Sellers Rank#3,201,771 in Automotive (See Top 100 in Automotive)
#3,921 in Powersports Seat Covers
Date First AvailableJanuary 8, 2010

Warranty & Support

Product Warranty:For warranty information about this product, please click here

Feedback

Would you like totell us about a lower price?

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment