Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Factory Effex (11-24418 Black All-Grip Seat Cover

Factory Effex (11-24418 Black All-Grip Seat Cover


Factory Effex (11-24418 Black All-Grip Seat Cover

Buy Factory Effex (11-24418 Black All-Grip Seat Cover: Seat Covers - ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases

I own several helmets. This one is my favorite. It fits well, true to size, comfortable, and it has ear flaps that zip out for summer and back in for winter. The half-helmet gives me the freedom I like with the safety I need. I'm very pleased with this helmet, especially for the price!
I wanted to get a 1/2 helmet for hotter days or when I have a rider, so they can use my fullface. I currently have an HJC CL17 fullface and loved the value and comfort so I bought this 1/2 helmet. The zip out neck curtain is nice and it fits great on my head. Most 1/2 I've used tend to sit high and any speed over 45 feels like it's going to fly off,but not this one. I've only got up to 55mph and I haven't notice this problem. It's a great helmet. Its HJC, so you know it's great quality and it won't break the bank. And I don't feel like I'm risking my brain to save a few dollars. If you want a comfortable, well made 1/2 helmet, then look no further.
It's a full thickness, DOT certified helmet. This isn't a skid lid, it's not a 60/70's low profile brain bucket, it's a helmet designed to protect the top and sides of your head. It's going to be larger than "cool", but it's not the giant "dark helmet" goofball helmet that some people complain of. It's definitely warm for those of you that dare to ride in the cold. I rode in 30 degree weather today and my head was sweating from wearing a microfleece beanie. I'm curious what this will be like in the summer, but this is an excellent helmet for cool/cold weather riders that can't stand being trapped in a full face.
I was so excited to get this helmet, when I put in on my head it fit around my head good and tight. However it folded my ears down as it is very deep. Either my ears are too high or the helmet is too deep. See the pictures.
I guess I will be returning this thing as no way I could wear it more than 5 seconds without it huring my ears.
This purchase replaces my old HJC 2-CS helmet and let me tell you something good. It fits perfect and looks great. Certainly tight on my head, but that is expected until it gets a few miles with it. Sizing chart work perfectly. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.


Price: US $30.43
Rating: 4.4 / 5.0 from 168 Reviews

Get it Now

Specification

Fits Suzuki RMZ450 08-15
The All-Grip seat cover is designed for riders looking for a durable black seat cover with a solid grip
Made from the same high-durability Super Grip material as the B4, the All-Grip seat cover gives you complete control in a no-frills package
Tall seat covers available for some applications


Description

Factory Effex Black All-grip Seat Covers Fits Suzuki RMZ450 08-15. The All-Grip seat cover is designed for riders looking for a durable black seat cover with a solid grip. Made from the same high-durability Super Grip material as the B4, the All-Grip seat cover gives you complete control in a no-frills package. Tall seat covers available for some applications.


This is my second identical HJC helmet. It's very reasonably priced, fits good and the neck skirt is great in colder weather. My first one was 10 years old but the trim around the lid shrunk and started coming off. They say to replace your helmet every 3-5 years anyway.
I previously purchased a cheaper helmet from Amazon but returned it. When attempting to attach the visor, one of the snaps broke off right out of the box, plus, it didn't fit comfortably. This new helmet from HJC is great, the visor attaches with screws instead of snaps, and it's way more comfortable to wear. For $17 more, it seems to be a way better product, I'm very glad I exchanged it.
As with all HJC helmets you get a very high quality helmet for an affordable price. I use this helmet for local runs around town on my bike. My only complaint is the chin strap could be about a 1/2 to 1 inch longer for easier manipulation of the straps. This helmet would work well for summer or winter. Just remove the insulated padding from the sides for summer use and reattach for cooler weather. Excellent fit and very versatile.


Product information

Technical Details

ManufacturerFactory Effex
BrandFactory Effex
Model11-24418
Item Weight8 ounces
Product Dimensions17 x 8 x 2 inches
Item model number11-24418
Is Discontinued By ManufacturerNo
Manufacturer Part Number11-24418
Vehicle Service TypeStreet-touring-motorcycles, Street-sport-motorcycles, Off-road-motorcycles, Utility-vehicles, All-terrain-vehicles

Additional Information

ASINB0018ENOZ0
Best Sellers Rank#3,218,153 in Automotive (See Top 100 in Automotive)
#3,949 in Powersports Seat Covers
Date First AvailableSeptember 28, 2007

Warranty & Support

Product Warranty:For warranty information about this product, please click here

Feedback

Would you like totell us about a lower price?

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment