Tuesday, April 13, 2021

COMET INDUSTRIES Bushing Kit - Movable Face

COMET INDUSTRIES Bushing Kit - Movable Face


COMET INDUSTRIES Bushing Kit - Movable Face

Buy COMET INDUSTRIES Bushing Kit - Movable Face: Helmets - ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases

I ride motorcycles and go through 2-3 pairs of sunglasses every year. I almost always buy Bobsters because of the value for money, and they tend to fit my face well. This is the first time I tried this model of Bobster - after the first ride with them, I bought a second pair to have on hand. They fit my face very well, with almost no wind getting into my eyes. One of the nicest features is the way the lens wraps around, resulting in great peripheral vision because there is no frame in the way.
These glasses did not keep the wind out of my eyes. They are probably great for someone with a wide or bigger face then me. These do not have foam around the frame and just didn’t have the level of protection from wind that I was hoping for. The glasses themselves are built well and very sturdy.
They’re okay. They don’t reallly provide enough coverage vertically to do what their purpose is (substitute for goggles), so I would not purchase them again. The old Oakley mountain biking shields (with interchangeable lenses) were much better than this borderline throwaway junk.
These glasses are great until you hit 30 mph they do not keep sand out unless you have a round or fat face ! If you don’t have some real cheeks pass on them other then them being no better or worse then other pairs for $15 they are fine
I bought the clear ones for night riding and liked them so much I bought the smoked ones! it ables me to ride with the visor up on my helmet during those 100 degree days!


Price: US $45.99
Rating: 4.3 / 5.0 from 31 Reviews

Get it Now

Specification

Comet


Description

COMET - 204280A - BUSHING W/SNAP RING


Look and fit great. The tint is just right. Not too dark, you can still see in doors. Only complaint is that the anti-fog coating is not that good. Starting fogging after wearing them about a week.
The picture on Amazon shows it but I thought it was just a shadow. You can see that the lens is bent at the periphery. This creates a blurry line in the lens. Boo.
High quality, optically clear, no distortion, great peripheral view. What more could you ask for? I have clears, ambers and smoked. Very happy with them. Have not tried them without a windshield, but I suspect they would be more than adequate. They work well on my Big Dog K-9 with a Wind Vest as well as my Street Glide with a 6-1/2" Klock Werks Flare windshield. I highly recommend them.
Great for riding motorcycle 👍 very clear !!!!


Product information

Technical Details

ManufacturerComet Industries
BrandCOMET INDUSTRIES
Model204280A
Item Weight1.6 ounces
Package Dimensions5 x 4 x 1 inches
Item model number204280
Manufacturer Part Number204280
OEM Part Number03-204280
Vehicle Service TypeSnowmobile

Additional Information

ASINB005DUN7HU
Date First AvailableJuly 22, 2011

Warranty & Support

Product Warranty:For warranty information about this product, please click here

Feedback

Would you like totell us about a lower price?

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment