Sunday, March 21, 2021

Zanheadgear B140 Premium Bandanna, 100% Cotton, Skull Row

Zanheadgear B140 Premium Bandanna, 100% Cotton, Skull Row


Zanheadgear B140 Premium Bandanna, 100% Cotton, Skull Row

Buy Zanheadgear B140 Premium Bandanna, 100% Cotton, Skull Row: Neck Gaiters - ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases

I ordered the black and white bandana with the completely ABSTRACT DESIGN---as it is illustrated in this Amazon listing. However...I received a black and white bandana with UGLY SKULLS in the center of the bandana. Zanheadgear must be aware of the obvious difference in the design as it is illustrated, and the design they sent out...and is probably counting on me not bothering to return such a relatively cheap item. Never ordering from Zanheadgear again.
Like the other reviewers indicated, the photo isn't anything like the design. I mean just barely. I had to examine both the bandana and the photo on my widescreen haha. The reviewers are right! Its purple and grey, not wine red and cream. Or dark pink and off white. What they mean by exclusively designed by is the rather strange looking image they use as a product or company logo, which is all over the bandana, to the point, I almost wanted to return it. I hate advertising, and the least favorite corner of a bandana is the company stamp. This has no company corners, it is part of the design. Its almost not noticeable with it wound up in a tie, which is why didn't bother to return it, but i definitely wouldn't use it to cover my head, to have little floating lady heads on my colors.
I ordered the "Black Paisley" version of the black bandanna and i just received the "Skull Row" version instead. The pictures and descriptions also don't show that it had printed on the bandanna itself that it was "made in china." The only reason it gets at least 2 stars is that the material does feel thicker and softer than the bandannas you can get for 1$ at the dollar store.
The main thing I wanted to comment about is that the first picture and the second picture advertised (with the guy wearing it) show two DIFFERENT patterns. I received the pattern of the one the guy is wearing. As far as everything else, it’s not high quality cotton. It’s not scratchy but it’s not soft and it’s not thick either. I feel like it should cost $3-4.
It's hard to buy a bandanna these days, as they tend to be crappy. This was takes a few washings to soften up, like most of them do, but end up soft and don't bleed in the process. Not the highest quality, but not a piece of junk either. I use it around my neck when I ride my motorcycle, and it's great for that. A bit small for around my head, but I also have a head the size of a zeppelin.


Price: US $6.22
Rating: 4.5 / 5.0 from 1 Reviews

Get it Now

Specification

100% Cotton Bandana
Edges are sewn to prevent fraying
Exclusive ZANheadgear design
Measures 22" X 22"
Can be worn in many different ways


Description

Color:Skull Row

Our medium weight 100% cotton Bandanna features exclusive ZANheadgear designs. The edges of our bandana are sewn to prevent fraying and at size 22" X 22", can be worn in many different ways. Bandanas have been used for years as a multi-purpose item. They can be used for headwear to cover your face in dusty or windy weather or they can be used as a handkerchief or a flag. Created out of passion for motorcycles and the thrill of finding the next great outdoor adventure, ZANheadgear has developed a wide array of headwear that range from headwraps to face masks. Every headwear product ZANheadgear created serves as a reminder as to why we began this venture over 20 years ago, to develop high quality headwear products that provides protection from the elements. With every challenge and adventure becoming more daring than the last, we realized that performance driven headwear was no longer just an option, but a necessity. Our performance headwear features the use of technologically enhanced fabrics willing to work as hard as that athlete that lives inside of us all. To view our entire collection visit www.zanheadgear.com.


My bandana was exactly as shown in the image--black with a white outline paisley print that includes playing card symbols like spades and clubs. The feel and quality of the bandana is excellent--softer cotton with edges folded over and stitched. I ordered a few different brands and styles from Amazon and both the Zanheadgear bandanas I ordered are superior in quality and have the coolest design patterns.

I have to add that I saw no bleeding or fading after washing them (with darks in cold water). After washing and drying I noticed that the dimensions were not as perfectly square as before and therefore do not fold as perfectly into a triangle, but it is not that bad. Every other brand of bandana I bought had the same problem after washing--I believe it is more a result of the fabric changing dimensions slightly after washing. Ironing would probably help to straighten it back up.
Definitely not what I expected given the other reviews and the posted image. This product must come from various manufacturers. The material of the one I received is rather thin and the edges are far from straight. Additionally, prominantly printed along one edge is, "MADE IN CHINA". Neither the crooked edges nor the "MADE IN CHINA" are shown in the posted image. I am trying to find a truly "quality" bandana that's, "MADE IN USA" (like my 15 (!) year old one that's finally wearing out after easily a hundred washings). Unfortunately this one isn't either. I think "Premium" should be removed from the item description, and replaced by "Typical". It was cheap enough though to make returning it not worth it. I'll keep searching.
I had never bought bandanas until recently, so I assumed they were all the same. I mean, how hard can it be to make a square of printed cotton? Sadly, most bandanas are tacky, made of synthetics, and feel cheap (even by whatever standards you have for bandanas). They don't last, either. But these bandanas will restore your faith in humanity. They're soft, well-made, and 100% cotton. I've bought both the red paisley and the navy paisley, and the colors are vibrant and lasting. The "navy" is actually what I'd call a royal blue, and it's very pretty. I have my eye on the pink paisley next! So, as ridiculous as it feels to be writing a review for a bandana, I want to save others the time and irritation I've spent bandana shopping. Just buy these and get on with your life.
Got it as a gift for a friend...


Product information

Color:Skull Row

Technical Details

ManufacturerZANheadgear
BrandZanheadgear
ModelZanheadgear's Skull Row Premium Bandanna
Item Weight0.8 ounces
Product Dimensions6 x 5.6 x 0.4 inches
Item model numberB140
Is Discontinued By ManufacturerNo
Manufacturer Part NumberB140
OEM Part NumberB140
Vehicle Service TypeAll-terrain-vehicles; utility-vehicles; off-road-motorcycles; street-sport-motorcycles; street-cruiser-motorcycles; street-touring-motorcycles; street-motor-scooters; snowmobiles; marine-personal-craft

4.5 out of 5 starsBest Sellers Rank#15,910 in Automotive (See Top 100 in Automotive)
#20 in Powersports Balaclavas
#1,817 in Women's Hats & Caps
#1,963 in Men's Hats & Caps
Date First AvailableMarch 16, 2010

Warranty & Support

Product Warranty:For warranty information about this product, please click here

Feedback

Would you like totell us about a lower price?

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment