Thursday, March 11, 2021

Polisport Front Fender (Orange KTM) Compatible with 13-17 KTM 85SX

Polisport Front Fender (Orange KTM) Compatible with 13-17 KTM 85SX


Polisport Front Fender (Orange KTM) Compatible with 13-17 KTM 85SX

Buy Polisport Front Fender (Orange KTM) Compatible with 13-17 KTM 85SX: Fenders - ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases

I put these on my cruiser - front and back and I've had several drivers tell me they simply can not see them blink in the day time, specifically after they all nearly rear ended me or cut me off. Spend up and buy something else or risk getting smashed into the pavement.
Looks nice. Easy to install. Just bright enough
Not usable on Harley Dyna Wide glide (06' + -)
Not as bright and noticeable as original.
To small, also original has shape towards mounting section.
I took a chance and ordered 1pair, like them, ordered another pair! Look good front and back of my KZ400GoKart!
When I received these, I was quite impressed. Because the quality was better than I had expected it to be.


Price: US $26.93
Rating: 4 / 5.0 from 118 Reviews

Get it Now

Specification

This is where it all began, 30 years ago - Polisport started building aftermarket parts so that everyone could enjoy their bikes without worry and with even better looks and improved performance.
Performance plastics kick-started its success and are still the core of Polisport.
Polisport's Durable Gloss Polypropylene (DGP), the first plastic composition for off-road that incorporates maximum gloss and high resistance to breaking.
Injection-molded, quality Front Fender with a perfect O.E.M.
type fit and space for sponsorship decals.


Description

Exact replica of stock O.E.M. plastic fender but stronger. Inexpensive alternative to O.E.M. replacement parts.
Fits:
KTM
85SX 13-17


These look awesome on HORSE-HEAD HENRY, a.k.a. my Bike.
I just installed them front and rear on my 1996 Suzuki 1400 Intruder and the look awesome. Like anything universal you just have to take time and think of the best way to install to even give that factory look .
I have a smaller motorcycle so it fits quite well on my 250cc and look fantastic. Be cautioned however that this product has no wiring for running lights so be aware or your local laws for motorcycle lighting. Overall very well made but probably not for you if you have a larger bike as they are small in size.


Product information

Technical Details

ManufacturerPolisport
BrandPolisport
ModelPolisport Front Fender
Item Weight1.03 pounds
Product Dimensions25 x 8 x 8.5 inches
Item model number8573600001
Is Discontinued By ManufacturerNo
Manufacturer Part Number8573600001
OEM Part Number243702
PositionFront

Additional Information

ASINB00KMZ1DA4
Best Sellers Rank#5,577,292 in Automotive (See Top 100 in Automotive)
#9,496 in Powersports Fenders
Date First AvailableMay 29, 2014

Warranty & Support

Product Warranty:For warranty information about this product, please click here

Feedback

Would you like totell us about a lower price?

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment