Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Factory Effex (16-24324 Black All-Grip Seat Cover

Factory Effex (16-24324 Black All-Grip Seat Cover


Factory Effex (16-24324 Black All-Grip Seat Cover

Buy Factory Effex (16-24324 Black All-Grip Seat Cover: Seat Covers - ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases

The gloves are comfortable enough, not thick enough to keep my tiny hands warm during chillier rides, but I didn't expect them too, but on my right hand, it's started coming apart. I like the color and the fact it doesn't make my hands feel like they are stuffed into huge gloves. I can play on my phone with the gloves on, and buckle my helmet with the gloves on, so no complaints here.
Nice! They fit well and they’re beautiful. I bought the purple and black gloves and they’re my favorite color. I think they’re a tiny bit smaller than a regular small size in gloves but they still fit ok.
I really like them, everything feels and looks good when I used them.
I love these gloves.
Yet to use, but seems very good.


Price: US $35.39
Rating: 5 / 5.0 from 1 Reviews

Get it Now

Specification

Fits Honda CRF250 14-15, Honda CRF450 13-15
The All-Grip seat cover is designed for riders looking for a durable black seat cover with a solid grip
Made from the same high-durability Super Grip material as the B4, the All-Grip seat cover gives you complete control in a no-frills package
Tall seat covers available for some applications


Description

Factory Effex Black All-grip Seat Covers Fits CRF250 14-15, CRF450 13-15. The All-Grip seat cover is designed for riders looking for a durable black seat cover with a solid grip. Made from the same high-durability Super Grip material as the B4, the All-Grip seat cover gives you complete control in a no-frills package. Tall seat covers available for some applications.


I use this to connect an additional controller for my heated gear, giving me the ability to have 4 pieces of heated clothing with 4 distinct controls.
Use these on a motorcycle to add an additional SAE/USB port. The product works as expected and seems to be of good quality. I especially like the inline rubber boots/seals that go over both connectors. They seem to give the connectors a (relatively) water resistant seal.
It comes packaged all nice, but when you put any pressure on the SAE leads the copper wire is visible down at the Y connection area. Electrical shorts are almost guaranteed and will probably cost a lot more than this item. I bought this splitter because I thought it looked heavy duty and paid more for it because of that feature. Sadly, I was wrong and will have to find another one that can survive the average forces of use.
Good quality
All good 👍


Product information

Technical Details

ManufacturerFactory Effex
BrandFactory Effex
Model16-24324
Item Weight11.2 ounces
Product Dimensions11.7 x 6 x 2 inches
Item model number16-24324
Is Discontinued By ManufacturerNo
Manufacturer Part Number16-24324
Vehicle Service TypeStreet-touring-motorcycles, Street-sport-motorcycles, Off-road-motorcycles, Utility-vehicles, All-terrain-vehicles

Additional Information

ASINB0094UHD1Q
Best Sellers Rank#6,510,545 in Automotive (See Top 100 in Automotive)
#10,453 in Powersports Seat Covers
Date First AvailableJanuary 1, 2008

Warranty & Support

Product Warranty:For warranty information about this product, please click here

Feedback

Would you like totell us about a lower price?

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment