Monday, February 15, 2021

ScorpionEXO R1 Air Cheek Pads (X-Large)

ScorpionEXO R1 Air Cheek Pads (X-Large)


ScorpionEXO R1 Air Cheek Pads (X-Large)

Buy ScorpionEXO R1 Air Cheek Pads (X-Large): Helmet Pads - ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases

This helmet is awesome! If you’re a true patriot you’ll buy this baby. When you put it on freedom levels go off the charts. Helmet also adds 5 horsepower.
Little tight at first on the sides but it opens up. Breathable, not hot in the Summer or cold in the fall. The white camo part looks cool but gets dirt easy. If you’re bogging in wet stuff the pads dry up fast, which is really good. Awesome value
I ordered this is 3xl as in most helmets I wear a 2xl. I need a helmet for an offroad park to meet requirements. I ordered one size larger than normal figuring a comfortable more relaxed fit should be OK for this use. This was more like a size large. Head crushingly tight. I wear an XXL in Arai and hjc. No idea why this 3xl is so small.

It does look cool though, wish it fit.
Looks fantastic, and feels comfortable after it’s worn a while. I think it fits a bit on the small side, but it’s always possible that I just have a giant head.
beautiful helmet, I loved it, I found it a little tight, I also took L, I always used M and L helmets, but this one I found a little tighter, but it's a very good helmet
Great helmet! Very lightweight. Fit my son perfect. Ordered an xl for myself and it fit great. These helmets are an excellent choice if you’ve had a neck injury in the past.


Price: US $24.95
Rating: 4.6 / 5.0 from 127 Reviews

Get it Now

Specification

Designed specifically to fit the EXO-R1 Air Helmet.Kwikfit® cheek pads for use with Scorpion EXO-R1 Air Helmets.3D contoured, Kwikfit® cheek pads allow easy access for most eye glasses.EMT-friendly, emergency release cheek pads.Note: Select the


Description

Size:X-Large | Color:Grey

Designed specifically to fit the EXO-R1 Air Helmet.Kwikfit® cheek pads for use with Scorpion EXO-R1 Air Helmets.3D contoured, Kwikfit® cheek pads allow easy access for most eye glasses.EMT-friendly, emergency release cheek pads.Note: Select the


I have several of the LS2 helmets, this one I bought for my granddaughter and she absolutely loves it, great fit as well!
This helmet looks so hot! Great colors, nice glossy finish. It's an eye-catcher. This helmet is a long-oval shape. Perfect for my narrow face. It fits a bit small, so either go up a size, or if that is too big, find a way to stretch it out - bowl, ball, etc. I'm very happy with it.
My 8yo daughter loves this helmet. Lightweight and adequate ventilation. Plenty of visibility and the she loves the color.


Product information

Size:X-Large | Color:Grey

Technical Details

ManufacturerScorpion
BrandScorpionEXO
ModelScorpion R1 Air Cheek Pads
Item Weight2 pounds
Item model numberR1-650-06
Manufacturer Part NumberR1-650-06

Additional Information

ASINB083PQD6J5
Best Sellers Rank#7,001,818 in Automotive (See Top 100 in Automotive)
#1,194 in Powersports Helmet Pads
Date First AvailableJanuary 10, 2020

Warranty & Support

Product Warranty:For warranty information about this product, please click here

Feedback

Would you like totell us about a lower price?

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment