Saturday, February 27, 2021

Pro-One Performance 909100 Stealth Turn Signal Lights - Chrome

Pro-One Performance 909100 Stealth Turn Signal Lights - Chrome


Pro-One Performance 909100 Stealth Turn Signal Lights - Chrome

Buy Pro-One Performance 909100 Stealth Turn Signal Lights - Chrome: Helmets - ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases

I don’t love this windscreen for the KLR, but it does improve the ride comfort.

First the “not great”
-Shakes a bit at highway speed, could be a problem down the road
-the mounting holes were elongated on mine so stock hardware didn’t work. Had to purchase other barrel bolts and washers to make it work.
-it looks kinda weird. Bulges out at bottom leaving a large gap above the headlights. See pics . I was able to mount my GPS in there so not as bad
-It’s not good for off-road. Distorts vision a bit too much and a tad too tall.

The “not bad”
-Definitely keeps the wind off my chest. The top of my helmet still gets hits but a good slouch can fix that. I’m 6’
-Gives the bike that “Adventure” look.
-Able to mount gps above instrument cluster, keeps it out of the rain and easy to see.

Overall not bad. But will swap it for stock if I’m off roading
i'm 5'9" and this is perfect size. the wind goes straight over my helmet and gives me a very comfortable ride. i wear an off-road helmet with a bill and this windshield directs all the air over and i can turn my head side to side effortlessly. Off-road it doesn't come close to hitting me or interfering when i stand. i can still see easily over the top when seated.
Item received fast from seller. Very easy to install. Only 4 screws using the same from the OEM. This is a must have if your going to do some adventure on road riding. Keep your original OEM windshield for lots of Off-Roading easy to swap out. This is nice smoke tint and works well. Keeps wind off my chest and does reflect over my helmet and performs as advertised. I don't have any additional vibration or whistling at 70-75 MPH. Well designed and Looks great.
Really works great. Arrived 2 days earlier then scheduled. Was very easy to install and now I have a nice still pocket of air to ride behind without much back draft and "dirty air". This will make the KLR more comfortable for longer rides. I am 6'5'' and this still gives me good clean helmet air from about my chin up. This is the 3rd National Cycle windshield I have gotten for different bikes, and they make very good quality products.
This is a great product that fits exact. The good: quality construction, clear view, better wind protection than OEM screen. The bad: I am 5’11” and still get buffeting from the wind mid-face and up. Not a bad thing if I was hoping for a bit of air in the summer. Not so fun in the winter time.


Price: US $140.90
Rating: 4.6 / 5.0 from 24 Reviews

Get it Now

Specification

Billet Signal Lights FLTR


Description

PRO ONE Billet Signal Lights FLTR Chrome 909100


The reason I did not give this a 5 star is the windsheild is 3" to tall for me I use a Sargent lowered seat and I am 5'6". That makes my eye sight right at the top edge of the windsheild and I am constantly looking thru it.
Excellent value, and does just what is says on the tin! On my KLR I can now sit at 70mph rather than 60mph. That means a lot. High quality and uses the original screws and fittings.....fitted in minutes.
Awesome shield! The stuff it’s made of is way better than plexiglass. No streeks stays clear. I’ve had it on my klr for about 3000 miles. Not one bug has hit me yet. I’m 6’ 1” and if I set up straight the wind hits the top of my helmet. Calm and much warmer. On the whoops it too close. Almost got me a few times.


Product information

Technical Details

ManufacturerPro-One
BrandPro-One
Item Weight2 pounds
Manufacturer Part Number909100
OEM Part Number909100

Additional Information

ASINB07281BTVM
Date First AvailableJanuary 21, 2017

Warranty & Support

Product Warranty:For warranty information about this product, please click here

Feedback

Would you like totell us about a lower price?

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment