Monday, February 22, 2021

Factory Effex (06-24118 Black All-Grip Seat Cover

Factory Effex (06-24118 Black All-Grip Seat Cover


Factory Effex (06-24118 Black All-Grip Seat Cover

Buy Factory Effex (06-24118 Black All-Grip Seat Cover: Seat Covers - ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases

Just what I wanted and works very well 👍
Perfect!
Nice bag but priced to high.


Price: US $43.76
Rating: 4.1 / 5.0 from 4 Reviews

Get it Now

Specification

Fits Kawasaki KX125/250 03-08
The All-Grip seat cover is designed for riders looking for a durable black seat cover with a solid grip
Made from the same high-durability Super Grip material as the B4, the All-Grip seat cover gives you complete control in a no-frills package
Tall seat covers available for some applications


Description

Factory Effex Black All-grip Seat Covers Fits Kawasaki KX125/250 03-08. The All-Grip seat cover is designed for riders looking for a durable black seat cover with a solid grip. Made from the same high-durability Super Grip material as the B4, the All-Grip seat cover gives you complete control in a no-frills package. Tall seat covers available for some applications.


Perfect fit for my iron and kept the wind off my chest for my 8 hr long ride.
I wanted a windshield for my bike that reduced the wind on my chest and acted as a bug shield on my morning commutes. This works great for that. It also substantially reduces wind gust buffeting and it has improved my gas mileage by at least 5 mpg. A very pleasant surprise. The windshield and quick-release mounting hardware are very well made and the install was easy. The windshield can be removed and reinstalled in seconds. I don't like the look of windshields, so I wanted a quick release system so I could cruise after work and on weekends without one. This looks so good though that I have no need to remove it. Oh yeah, did I mention that it has SUBSTANTIALLY increased my gas mileage. It will easily pay for itself in less than a year.
More of a windbreaker than a windshield. Wanted to not feel the wind pushing on my chest and this does exactly thar. Love the wind in my face and this allows wind in my face and redirects and deflects insects up and over my head. I could not be happier. Does not interfer with visibility and the color matches perfect.


Product information

Technical Details

ManufacturerFactory Effex
BrandFactory Effex
Model06-24118
Item Weight11.2 ounces
Product Dimensions17 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches
Item model number06-24118
Manufacturer Part Number06-24118
OEM Part Number06-24118
Vehicle Service TypeStreet-touring-motorcycles, Street-sport-motorcycles, Off-road-motorcycles, Utility-vehicles, All-terrain-vehicles

Additional Information

ASINB000GZKBX0
Best Sellers Rank#1,288,030 in Automotive (See Top 100 in Automotive)
#1,195 in Powersports Seat Covers
Date First AvailableFebruary 12, 2010

Warranty & Support

Product Warranty:For warranty information about this product, please click here

Feedback

Would you like totell us about a lower price?

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment