Wednesday, January 13, 2021

03-07 KAWASAKI KX250: FLU Designs Grip Seat Cover (BLACK)

03-07 KAWASAKI KX250: FLU Designs Grip Seat Cover (BLACK)


03-07 KAWASAKI KX250: FLU Designs Grip Seat Cover (BLACK)

Buy 03-07 KAWASAKI KX250: FLU Designs Grip Seat Cover (BLACK): Seat Covers - ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases

I already own a Bell Pit Boss helmet. My size is large. With this helmet the size seems extremely tight. I looked inside and the tags seems legitimate but the sizing is definitely off. I paid $80 for this helmet, it usually sells for $129.00.
Yesterday, I went to Cycle Gear and tried on a Large, Bell Pit Boss and the helmet fit perfectly.
I'm seriously questioning if this is a legitimate Bell Pit Boss helmet.

I'm sending this back and will just pay the higher price. I enjoy riding long distances, so I'm not going to take any unnecessary risks with my head gear.
I just received my pit boss helmet today, looks great, feels great on my head( my head measured 22 1/2 inches around) I ordered size L and is perfect, for those who gave a bad review because the face shield is distorted look carefully it has a plastic film that you need to peel it off, if your your vision still distorted you need to go to the eye doctor, is light weight too I definitely will recommend this helmet to my friends
Fits and works great. Doesn't lift off your head at speed. I find the visor of little use, it tends to hit the bridge of your nose at times. The pit boss does not work well with goggles, the strap tends to sit too high or too low in the back which pulls the goggle too high or low. Motorcycle glasses work much better.
Worked flawlessly in a 30mph lay down crash. Did not feel any impact but could hear it scraping against the pavement. The ear flaps did not scrape. Very tough, thought it would have shown more damage.
Was looking for a light, backup helmet for good weather - and after I landed on this guy, I was sold!

A feature that you'll definitely not find in other brands , is the Speed dial fit system in the back - that helps to hold in the helmet to the rear curvature of your head. It's basically an extra customizable grip on the back of your head, and really makes a difference, when compared to other half helmets in the wind.

The helmet is light, and has all the basics covered - a visor (which is removable), sun shade (which is swappable), and it also has removable neck curtain.

I personally adore the ear flaps too (for the D-rings) along with the leather neck-curtain. The neck curtain serves double-duty to keep you warm in colder weather, but the selling point IMO is its capability to stow away speakers for your headset.

There are pockets on either side of the ears but they don't actually have an open connection to each other on the inside, or an opening to the exterior - you'll have to run their connecting wire externally....unless you do some creative tailoring, which is what I ended up doing.

I had a lot of fun with the tailoring - it wasn't too difficult. I stitched the connecting speaker wires from left to right, using a piece of black fabric - then I ran opened up a part of the zipper to run the connector to the main unit on the outside of the curtain.

While I was at it, I got some Orange leather off Amazon and stitched up some trims on the neck curtain, as well as adding some more orange accessories to the helmet such as swapping the D-Ring setup for a quick release, and buying a clear version of the sun-shade and tinting it yellow.

Totally unnecessary customization for most people - but I wanted to have fun with this helmet, and I do.

I love it so much, it's now become my main helmet - I even invested in a wind collar for it, just so I can push through with it, even in the cold. My Shoei full face doesn't get as much action any more!
Pros:
This is the comfortable helmet I've owned.
The removable ear cover cuts down on wind quite a bit.
There is very little lift up at 70+ mph.
The flip down visor is very easy to operate, just make sure it is securely snapped in place on both ends.

Cons: The matte black finish isn't as durable as I'd like...bugs and small stones chip it off fairly easily. It scratches easily as well.
Although the visor is removable it makes the helmet look unfinished because of exposed hardware when removed.
The flip down is easily popped out of its mount points if you're not careful.
The shield also has a significant amount of distortion just over the left eye. It causes objects to appear to shift at times.


Price: US $30.99
Rating: 4.5 / 5.0 from 648 Reviews

Get it Now

Specification


Description

FLU DESIGNS INC. 25002 COVER SEAT GRIP KX125/250


size does not seem to compare to store size
Very good quality and price, good fit...Only problem on my first ride i lost the visor and screws were still attach...poor design of visor.....
Good Helmet and great Bell Quality. The identical helmet I tried on at BMW for 1100.$
Odd shaped helmet...hurts my temples constantly...yet all my other helmets (including another Bell helmet) are XL and fit me perfectly...could it be a mis-labeled product?


Product information

Technical Details

ManufacturerFLU DESIGNS INC.
BrandFLU Designs
Item Weight1.5 pounds
Package Dimensions20 x 12 x 6 inches
Manufacturer Part Number25002
Vehicle Service TypeOff-road-motorcycles

Additional Information

ASINB007GM1HXE
Best Sellers Rank#5,789,772 in Automotive (See Top 100 in Automotive)
#8,852 in Powersports Seat Covers
Date First AvailableJune 28, 2012

Warranty & Support

Product Warranty:For warranty information about this product, please click here

Feedback

Would you like totell us about a lower price?

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment