Sunday, December 27, 2020

Show Chrome Accessories 13-201 Helmet Headset

Show Chrome Accessories 13-201 Helmet Headset


Show Chrome Accessories 13-201 Helmet Headset

Buy Show Chrome Accessories 13-201 Helmet Headset: Helmets - ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases

Easy enough to install, the speakers are a little thick, so if it's tight in your helmet already you might be removing some foam to get them fitted. Sound quality is disappointing and very tinny compared to the factory sound system on my 2013 F6B. I think modifying these to have better speakers and a proper ear muff for noise reduction might be happening.
The first set had a constant high pitched squelch. The exchange was simple and fast. The second pair sounded fine. Then I installed them in my helmet. The hard plastic speakers were so thick and bulky they instantly hurt my ears. So I returned them and got my money back, which was no problem. I have a LS2 modular helmet
These are very cheep sounding set of head gear. Lets in lots of road noise and the static coming threw the ear piece is very loud and annoying. I ended up taking them back out of my helmet after about 15 mints of ridding. There was no good sound quality coming out at all. Not worth buying the set. I ended up putting them in a cubby and just listening to the speakers instead. I would not recommend these to anyone. it would be a total waste of money.
These headsets are great for the price!
It may not be the best headset out there but it works well and the price was right. It was fairly easy to place into the helmet and my wife could hear reasonably well. I liked the fact it came with the lower cord so you don't have to buy that as a separate piece. Time will tell if it holds up to regular use.


Price: US $85.80
Rating: 3.7 / 5.0 from 37 Reviews

Get it Now

Specification

5 pin din connector works with Most Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha, Kawasaki, and Harley's pre 1998
Works in open, full face and most modular helmets
High frequency output speakers
Small quick disconnect plug for easy detachment and attachment
Slim unobtrusive flexible microphone boom for easy positioning


Description

This helmet headset was designed with the consumer in mind. Features that go into your helmet include high frequency output speakers for a clear crisp sound and a slim unobtrusive flexible microphone boom for easy positioning. Cord comes with a small quick disconnect plug for easy detachment and attachment. The cord has a 5 pin din connector that works with most Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha, Kawasaki, and Harley's pre 1998 models. Fits full, open face and most modular helmets.


There is nothing I can say but, great.
Works great on our Honda Goldwing. I am using it for the connectivity to AM and Fm radio.Only have the one headset so cannot say how well the intercom works.
I was exspecting a clip mount to the helmet, You have to be creative to attach it to your helmets.
I purchased 2 of these for my 2015 Honda Goldwing, they work perfect for me and my wife to communicate and listen to our music while we ride. There is some wind noise, working through that, they give you 2 types of mic covers, will try the other to see if that makes a difference, in fairness it was Very windy on our first try. The installed very easy, fit helmets well, I have a closed face helmet no issues to place the speakers, my wife has an open face and was easier then mine to install. They connect easy to the bike and the cords are very sturdy.
Exactly as described! Works great! Great price and great product as opposed to the $380.00 + tax Honda headse.


Product information

Technical Details

ManufacturerShow Chrome Accessories
BrandShow Chrome Accessories
Model13-201
Item Weight9.6 ounces
Product Dimensions8.3 x 7 x 2.8 inches
Item model number13-201
Is Discontinued By ManufacturerNo
Manufacturer Part Number13-201
FoldingNo
Safety RatingDOT Certified
Vehicle Service TypeAll-terrain-vehicles; utility-vehicles; off-road-motorcycles; street-sport-motorcycles; street-cruiser-motorcycles; street-touring-motorcycles; street-motor-scooters; snowmobiles

3.7 out of 5 starsBest Sellers Rank#705,516 in Automotive (See Top 100 in Automotive)
#2,320 in Motorcycle & Powersports Helmets
Date First AvailableNovember 9, 2009

Warranty & Support

Product Warranty:For warranty information about this product, please click here

Feedback

Would you like totell us about a lower price?

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment