Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Factory Effex (16-24344 Black All-Grip Seat Cover

Factory Effex (16-24344 Black All-Grip Seat Cover


Factory Effex (16-24344 Black All-Grip Seat Cover

Buy Factory Effex (16-24344 Black All-Grip Seat Cover: Seat Covers - ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases

At first I loved the straps, they seemed to be very well made and for sure have an advantage over traditional straps with a hook instead of a carabiner. THe velcro to hold them together is another nice feature along with the swivel on the hook to ensure you never gets tangles. However on just my second trip with them, the unexpected happened. As I was leaving from a long day of riding we hit a small bump and I look back and one of the bikes in my trailer tipped over and fell into the other. Upon stopping and seeing what happened, I found out the metal swivel section had failed causing the strap to become completely detached from the carabiner. Luckily we were not on the highway and it fell into the trailer rather than over the edge but it made me really question these straps and their durability. Had that happened on the highway or with someone who has a hitch mount for the back of their vehicle who knows what would have happened. The straps are very nice, I just now have a fear everytime I use them about this happening again.
I have probably every kind of tie down system you could possibly get including the simple ratchet tie-downs, the non ratchet ones and everything in between. This is without a doubt the simplest, most user-friendly tie down straps that I have used. I use it to tie down my dirt bikes and they have not let me down. Love how it has the Incorporated tie-down strap for The Handlebar and then a swivel Bass so you're rope is never twisted. It is pricey which is why I hesitated to get it for a good while but now that I got it super glad that I did and I'll probably end up getting another one and just phase out my older tie down straps. Also nice how you have the velcro strap that lets you neatly fold and secure the access strap after tightening. Really seems like they thought of everything and because of that I think it's worth the money.
Don't waste your time with other tie downs. Just pay the small premium and buy these! Best design going for securing motorcycles. Padded hook, huge swivel, integrated soft-loops and velcro straps to bind it all up and keep it from flapping in the wind. I threw all my other tie downs into the trash after using these once. I now have 4 sets. Awesome!
I have tried a few different tie downs for my dirt bike to be secured to my tow hitch carrier. I am strong but never felt comfortable with the amount of movement my bike still had after I used tie-downs. I needed a tie down that would pull the slack out easier. My BF had these and let me use them, then i bought my own. Loved how easy they are to secure; the velcro for the extra slack of strap is nice to keep your straps from flapping around, the carabiner is great to fasten the straps to a carrier or bed of of a truck. I haven't had any binding or twisting with the strap, which I had with all the others I have tried (traditional and ratchet). Overall a great product. .
This solves literally every problem with motorcycle tie down straps.
-Carabiner on bottom keeps bottom hook from jumping off
-Swivel prevents strap from twisting and makes them faster to put on
-Built-in soft loops
-Perfect length, not too long like most general straps
-Cambuckle design is faster and safer than ratchets

Only minor complaint is that the swivel is a potential failure point. Don't ever put a lateral load on it, just pull in the intended direction and it should be fine.


Price: US $39.30
Rating: 4.9 / 5.0 from 980 Reviews

Get it Now

Specification

Fits Honda CRF250 14-15, Honda CRF450 13-15 Tall
The All-Grip seat cover is designed for riders looking for a durable black seat cover with a solid grip
Made from the same high-durability Super Grip material as the B4, the All-Grip seat cover gives you complete control in a no-frills package
Tall seat covers available for some applications


Description

Factory Effex Black All-grip Seat Covers Fits CRF250 14-15, CRF450 13-15 Tall. The All-Grip seat cover is designed for riders looking for a durable black seat cover with a solid grip. Made from the same high-durability Super Grip material as the B4, the All-Grip seat cover gives you complete control in a no-frills package. Tall seat covers available for some applications.


Love these straps, must have for a dirt bike if your hauling it around on a trailer or truck, these are the RIGHT straps for the job. Love the large bottom hooks that are caribeaner style that don't come unhooked if you hit a big bump. The included Velcro loops keep excess strap from flapping in the wind. Have thousands of miles with these straps in the past year, they are holding up great. And the loops up top don't mess up your bike.
I bought these straps not too long ago and they work great interms of functionality but quality wise they dont hold up. Ive only used them about 4 times and the straps have already started to fray. I really want to give it 5 stars but the quality just isnt there.
I’ve had these straps about a year now. Used ratchet straps before, so I was a little skeptical over the security of a “motorcycle strap” where there seems to be nothing but a few metal teeth holding your bike on. But after continuous use (and I mean at least every other week) on many trips and even over varied terrain I have to say the straps absolutely do the job! I even had a mishap where my back wheel nailed a curb at speed and while the shock knocked another strap off (not a pro taper), these straps stayed tight and my bike was secure. Love these straps. Awesome product!
First set lasted years. I still have them but one tie down got a knick in it probably from having another rubbing against it. I've had several different mfg'er and types and these are the best for carrying a dirt bike.


Product information

Technical Details

ManufacturerFactory Effex
BrandFactory Effex
Model16-24344
Item Weight9.6 ounces
Product Dimensions11.5 x 5.5 x 1.5 inches
Item model number16-24344
Is Discontinued By ManufacturerNo
Manufacturer Part Number16-24344
Vehicle Service TypeStreet-touring-motorcycles, Street-sport-motorcycles, Off-road-motorcycles, Utility-vehicles, All-terrain-vehicles

Additional Information

ASINB009XIQK22
Best Sellers Rank#2,702,327 in Automotive (See Top 100 in Automotive)
#3,122 in Powersports Seat Covers
Date First AvailableNovember 23, 2012

Warranty & Support

Product Warranty:For warranty information about this product, please click here

Feedback

Would you like totell us about a lower price?

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment