Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Factory Effex (03-0149 Seat Foam

Factory Effex (03-0149 Seat Foam


Factory Effex (03-0149 Seat Foam

Buy Factory Effex (03-0149 Seat Foam: Seat Covers - ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases

These heavy duty stickers look great on the forks of my 2017 YZ450FX. Just trying to protect the forks a little bit from flying rocks and debris, as well as some of the bushes I run over.
Great custom look
Didn't fit Good at all not even close but with a some trimming you can make them work.


Price: US $69.95
Rating: 5 / 5.0 from 3 Reviews

Get it Now

Specification

Fits Honda CR125/250 00-08 stock/stock
Replace your old foam with a Factory Effex seat foam
Made with Tri-density Soft-cell seat foam technology
Different height, softness and widths available


Description

Factory Effex Seat Foams Fits CR125/250 00-08 stock/stock. Replace your old foam with a Factory Effex seat foam. Made with Tri-density Soft-cell seat foam technology. Different height, softness and widths available.


Perfect fit for my iron and kept the wind off my chest for my 8 hr long ride.
I wanted a windshield for my bike that reduced the wind on my chest and acted as a bug shield on my morning commutes. This works great for that. It also substantially reduces wind gust buffeting and it has improved my gas mileage by at least 5 mpg. A very pleasant surprise. The windshield and quick-release mounting hardware are very well made and the install was easy. The windshield can be removed and reinstalled in seconds. I don't like the look of windshields, so I wanted a quick release system so I could cruise after work and on weekends without one. This looks so good though that I have no need to remove it. Oh yeah, did I mention that it has SUBSTANTIALLY increased my gas mileage. It will easily pay for itself in less than a year.
More of a windbreaker than a windshield. Wanted to not feel the wind pushing on my chest and this does exactly thar. Love the wind in my face and this allows wind in my face and redirects and deflects insects up and over my head. I could not be happier. Does not interfer with visibility and the color matches perfect.


Product information

Technical Details

ManufacturerFactory Effex
BrandFactory Effex
Model03-0149
Item Weight1.9 pounds
Product Dimensions30.5 x 8 x 5 inches
Item model number03-0149
Manufacturer Part Number03-0149
Vehicle Service TypeStreet-touring-motorcycles, Street-sport-motorcycles, Off-road-motorcycles, Utility-vehicles, All-terrain-vehicles

Additional Information

ASINB000GZMJRG
Best Sellers Rank#1,957,687 in Automotive (See Top 100 in Automotive)
#2,039 in Powersports Seat Covers
Domestic ShippingItem can be shipped within U.S.
International ShippingThis item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
Date First AvailableJanuary 30, 2007

Warranty & Support

Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.

Feedback

Would you like totell us about a lower price?

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment